Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Fishdoll

Bakalao
latest on the Baloteli thing in the Italian press is 24 million + no Boateng. Not sure if I like the idea that much or not based on Balotelli's behaviour. on the other hand, it'll probably annoy Moratti so may be worth it for that alone.

MarkYaeger

Just saw this on twitter:
@barcastuff: Eberl (sports director Monchengldbach): "Our goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen had big offers from Spain but we said 'no'." [sport 360]

I question validity tho

Eetu

Adormit
Just saw this on twitter:
@barcastuff: Eberl (sports director Monchengldbach): "Our goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen had big offers from Spain but we said 'no'." [sport 360]

I question validity tho

The original story here seems to be from three weeks back, when Borussia Mönchengladbach were in Dubai for training camp. Reported by a local site, no-one picking it up until things got interesting otherwise. Supposedly offers were made last summer.

MarkYaeger

The original story here seems to be from three weeks back, when Borussia Mönchengladbach were in Dubai for training camp. Reported by a local site, no-one picking it up until things got interesting otherwise. Supposedly offers were made last summer.

Ah, thank you for the clarification

Cule4life

The Culest
It's official, Drogba signs for Gala.

Now we know who will the CL

0520S99_DrogbaTrophy_50p.jpg

impeh

Hi, its me..
Aston Villa defender Alan Hutton is reportedly close to joining Spanish outfit Real Mallorca on loan until the end of the season.

According to Sky Sports News, Hutton will travel to Spain on Tuesday to undergo a medical, with contract talks between all parties at an advanced stage.

:party1:

Zincubus

Banned
TalkSport just reported that Arsenal are well into negotiations with David Villa !!!!!!

Quoted fee £12.8 million ....

Maybe we will get Neymar sooner rather than later to prevent Madrid getting him ??

Home of Barca Fans