Transfers and Rumours - old thread

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Confirmed. Javier Aquino to Villareal

oh and Herrera from Pachuca will join Diego Reyes @ Porto

Last edited:
N

Noldorin

So Balotelli is moving from Man City to Milan...

If Villa goes in the summer, I wouldn't mind too much seeing him go to Man City. They have a quality team, and a rather more likely to benefit and indeed offer Villa success. I can envisage him linking up well with Silva there, too.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
ahh Urby, i do actually like him, can cover around four positions & isn't half bad, was a great squad player. I suspect he'll do well over at Fulham.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Liverpool confirm the signing of Inter Milan attacker Philippe Coutinho on a "long-term deal."

Fishdoll

Bakalao
Fox Soccer News is on crack. They have reported that 'sources' told them that Spurs are leading the chase for David Villa. They do not, of course, name those sources.

XaviMessiGirl

Fox Soccer News is on crack. They have reported that 'sources' told them that Spurs are leading the chase for David Villa. They do not, of course, name those sources.

I never take those guys seriously, most don't know what they're talking about. It was a little better back when it was called "Fox Soccer Report" (though still biased) but now it's pretty much a joke.

Fishdoll

Bakalao
A quick google search turned up a piece on tribal football about Villa to Spurs. That's beyond bad. But you're right, XMG, Fox Soccer News is just appallingly bad now. Half of the Friday show is a weather report and betting odds on English games.

Home of Barca Fans