Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Z

ZiZu

Strong rumors that Roma will sell De Rossi to Chelsea for 12-15m. Madrid a second option. That's cheap as shit.

I presumed Real Madrid would avoid getting anymore cynical thugs . He will be off to Chelski to replace Ramirez , I reckon.

It is absolutely disgusting that Tito is seriously considering Adriano as a legit CB option. He's really lost it now.

If these rumors about Tito not getting a CB have any truth to them, he should be sacked immediately. Or at least the board should ignore him and get a CB.

I doubt they have too much truth to them though, I think even Tito can see we need a CB. At least I hope so...

We shouldn't have to settle for either one at CB though. Not when there are alternative options out there.

This. Luiz would be better than Adriano, but both would suck and, like you said, we shouldn't settle for either.

Last edited:
I

instinct

From what I read here, and from what I know about our club managment :)rosell: ) there will be a signing, we will be more than angry about..If it is Reina, Luiz or anyone else..I a sure about it..

BTW:

Napoli striker Edinson Cavani has admitted a move to Real Madrid or Barcelona would be a "dream". [..] "As a child, I dreamed of playing at this club [Real Madrid] or Barcelona, but for now I am proud to be in Naples. On my future I cannot say anything, because I still do not know anything," [goal]

Do you think, we should try to go for him? Suarez, Cavani and Ronaldo in Madrid would be one of the best attacks in the world, that's for sure. He is a worldclass striker but I wonder if he would fit in our system..(Ibra)

Z

ZiZu

If these rumors about Tito not getting a CB have any truth to them, he should be sacked immediately. Or at least the board should ignore him and get a CB.

I doubt they have too much truth to them though, I think even Tito can see we need a CB. At least I hope so...

Maybe Cruyff is right to demand that Tito step down . Maybe he simply isn't well enough to cope with the massive pressure of managing Barca and making important decisions .

Maybe Cruyff is right to demand that Tito step down . Maybe he simply isn't well enough to cope with the massive pressure of managing Barca and making important decisions .

Maybe. Like someone said on another thread, if that's the case, he should step down. If not, he should be sacked.

Z

ZiZu

From what I read here, and from what I know about our club managment :)rosell: ) there will be a signing, we will be more than angry about..If it is Reina, Luiz or anyone else..I a sure about it..

BTW:

Napoli striker Edinson Cavani has admitted a move to Real Madrid or Barcelona would be a "dream". [..] "As a child, I dreamed of playing at this club [Real Madrid] or Barcelona, but for now I am proud to be in Naples. On my future I cannot say anything, because I still do not know anything," [goal]

Do you think, we should try to go for him? Suarez, Cavani and Ronaldo in Madrid would be one of the best attacks in the world, that's for sure. He is a worldclass striker but I wonder if he would fit in our system..(Ibra)

Are you speaking as a Barca or Madrid fan ?

Z

ZiZu

Maybe. Like someone said on another thread, if that's the case, he should step down. If not, he should be sacked.

His dimeaner has certainly changed dramatically since his illness , there's something different about his eyes as well , they don't seem as alive as they were to me.

XaviMessiGirl

I saw a compilation of him taking people out with his elbow . I hate players like that who have no conscience - ala Pepe .

I don't think he's on Pepe level. There's a difference between players who have some aggression in their game & complete animals who seem to commit dirty fouls for fun.

And I would love Cavani in Barca, don't see it happening though at least not this summer.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Cavani playing in front of Messi like Villa did against Milan would be amazing and really dangerous.

BTW:

Napoli striker Edinson Cavani has admitted a move to Real Madrid or Barcelona would be a "dream". [..] "

Even if we wanted to , there is no money to buy a player like Suarez or Cavanni. Cavanni is deff not like Ibra. He is not lazy and works really hard to get the ball back, also, he can play as a striker or behind the striker. And madrid will not go for Suarez and Cavinni. Florentine said last night that there is only place for one . Madrid will go for Bale to replace Di Maria, and will get either Cavanni or Suarez to replace Higuain . Madrid will be on beast mode next season . I have almost come to believe that there is no way Barca will do well in champions league next season , but now, I'm even thinking that even la liga will be hard to win.

Home of Barca Fans