Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Gilberto

Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic was today seen having lunch at a restaurant near Camp Nou. No reports on interest by the club. [sport]

I don't think we would sign Ivanovic but he is a good player IMO.
He had been a right back a few seasons ago but he has been a CB last season, am I correct? This means he is versatile, which could be a reason for signing him.

PaulFCB

Banned
He's a good full back when Chelsea's tactics are similar to the ones when they played Barcelona in the Champions League, meaning he's more of a centre back than on the actual wing along with at least 3 others packed there in the back.
In games such as when they needed to score to qualify I Azpilicueta is the better options a RB and Ivanovic as CB.
I wouldn't put a darn 1.88 as full back unless we want to have 4 central defenders.

Jadentheman

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Barcelona have personal deals with three goalkeepers, including Reina and Ter Stegen. Vilanova to decide who'll replace Valdes. [md]</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/340281565428981760">May 31, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pick the right choice Tito.

Butaan4barca

I think vilanova should make a choice and then drop that choice permanently, and repeat the step twice. Hopefully we'll get the best goal keeper.

Barca8

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Barcelona have personal deals with three goalkeepers, including Reina and Ter Stegen. Vilanova to decide who'll replace Valdes. [md]</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/340281565428981760">May 31, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pick the right choice Tito.

Son of a b****!
It's gonna be Reina. I hope the article I read of Reina loving his life in Liverpool is true. Hopefully Reina can make this decision for Tito.

Home of Barca Fans