Transfers and Rumours - old thread

ryuken

Why hasnt Reina retire yet? He sucks ball and still got mention by Barca's paper lmao, this is madness.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I must be the only one that watched Liverpool at the end of the season, Pepe Reina definitely proved he's still a class keeper. I want Ter Stegen much more due to his age and his ceiling but we can do much worse than Reina. I would prefer Reina over the likes of Guaita and Vorm.

I really hope there's some truth to the Luiz and Ivanovic rumor. The club just needs some decent defending and we can win it all again.

XaviMessiGirl

I must be the only one that watched Liverpool at the end of the season, Pepe Reina definitely proved he's still a class keeper.

I certainly watched all season long (I am a Liverpool fan if anyone does not know), but I don't think he is the solution for Barca. I really hope he stay at L'pool next season though, he's not as awful like people seem to think.

Yannick03

Centre backs linked to Barcelona whom the club will not buy this summer: Thiago Silva, Hummels, Vermaelen, and David Luiz. [rac1]

Oh boy, this is not going to end well. Seriously, who are we going to buy then ? We have still about 34M transfer budget left...

Richard.H

Centre backs linked to Barcelona whom the club will not buy this summer: Thiago Silva, Hummels, Vermaelen, and David Luiz. [rac1]

Oh boy, this is not going to end well. Seriously, who are we going to buy then ? We have still about 34M transfer budget left...

Guess Neymar has to cover for the CB spot.

BarcaGirl

We will most probably end with Vermaelen :facepalm: :cry:

No Luiz or Vermaelen :hooray:

No Silva :cry:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
MD linking us with Rami or Matthieu, play a couple of games as a cb and we go after them hope it's not true

We've been linked with Rami before. Actually, I wanted us to go after him a couple of seasons ago - he's very good (even though I haven't seem him play regularly).

Edit: We also have to make up our mind about Bartra. I'm still not sure about his qualities and if he can be solid for us - IF we loan/sell we should sign 2 defenders.

Last edited:

Muttu

Mangala, Iñigo Martínez, Marquinhos, Kurt Zouma, Matija Nastasic, Benatia, Vertonghen, Kompany, Juan Jesus, Miranda, Bonucci, Ogbonna, N'Koulou, Papadopoulos, Stefan de Vrij, Héctor Moreno, Subotić, Marcos Rojo, Aleksandar Dragović, Samuel Umtiti, Koscielny, Virgil van Dijk.

There are plenty of good options. I actually think the majority of these I mentioned, would fit in quite well.
Preferably one fully developed one and then a younger one for rotation. (If Bartra is loaned out).

Callout for :tito::zubi::rosell:!

F

Flavia

Mangala, Iñigo Martínez, Marquinhos, Kurt Zouma, Matija Nastasic, Benatia, Vertonghen, Kompany, Juan Jesus, Miranda, Bonucci, Ogbonna, N'Koulou, Papadopoulos, Stefan de Vrij, Héctor Moreno, Subotić, Marcos Rojo, Aleksandar Dragović, Samuel Umtiti, Koscielny, Virgil van Dijk.

There are plenty of good options. I actually think the majority of these I mentioned, would fit in quite well.
Preferably one fully developed one and then a younger one for rotation. (If Bartra is loaned out).

Callout for :tito::zubi::rosell:!
From those, I think only Inigo Martinez is a real option. With rami and mathieu being linked, it seems Tito wants a player with lliga experience.

Muttu

From those, I think only Inigo Martinez is a real option. With rami and mathieu being linked, it seems Tito wants a player with lliga experience.
He's my favorite aswell, along with Mangala. If Bartra is loaned out, we'd surely need to buy 2 CBs?

Home of Barca Fans