Transfers and Rumours - old thread

From those, I think only Inigo Martinez is a real option. With rami and mathieu being linked, it seems Tito wants a player with lliga experience.

I'd rather get someone like him or Marquinhos than someone like Rami or Mathieu. If we don't get a world-class CB like Silva, we should go for a potential world class CB like Marquinhos or Martinez IMO.

Last edited:

hardyboy

Barcelona are among the European top clubs to have sounded out Porto on centre back Eliaquim Mangala (22). Transfer fee at least 20M [sport]

YES YES YES.... I love you Rosell, bring this guy to Camp Nou :rosell:

Barcelona are among the European top clubs to have sounded out Porto on centre back Eliaquim Mangala (22). Transfer fee at least 20M [sport]

YES YES YES.... I love you Rosell, bring this guy to Camp Nou :rosell:

I don't know much about him, but I'm not sure about getting him. Knowing Porto, they'll probably ask for a lot more than he's worth. I'd much rather overpay on him than get someone like Luiz or Vermaelen though (based on the little I've heard about Mangala).

Last edited:
I

instinct

Has anybody the phone number of Rosell and can tell him that he has to f*****g get Mangala? Thank you.

I

instinct

I'm afraid of the scenario that Chelsea buys Mangala to replace Luiz and we get Luiz instead of a real CB.

:mou: the troll.

Musli

Why not Mamadou Sakho? Young, tall, left-footed, strong in the air, can pass. Has contract to 2014 so should be relatively cheap.

Home of Barca Fans