Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Bertus

Hernanes denies any contact with PSG (Skysports)

I have a contract that ends in 2015, and I'm good at Lazio. The mercato is running till september 2, but what is said about PSG is only a rumor. I am delighted to be back in Rome after Brazil's victory in the Confederation Cup. Lazio's fans love me, and I like them very much too.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
I think Luiz is actually a better covering defender than Pique. Luiz is a better athlete than Pique and has more range as a result. If Tata arranges things correctly, they could compliment one another. They'd just need to develop an understanding when one decides to venture forward and maintain discipline. Tata will have Busquets drop into the back line when this occurs.

Exactly , Busquets would do that naturally anyways , I feel .

barca1899

After the appointment of a new coach, signing a centre back is still Barcelona's priority this summer. David Luiz among main options. [md]

Shegzy

Alves, Pique-luiz,alba (they are all attackers),by signing luiz we are going to weaken our defence..two attacking fullback,two attacking cb's.we are suppose to be chasing a cb that knows defending is his job.

Indignado

Still, sorry to be sarcastic but lately, the hate towards PSG, Monaco etc is high while it's never like that when a club like Madrid goes crazy and spends 100m on a single player.

Why don't you already get it. Real Madrid, Barça and other elite clubs can spend a lot more than PSG and Monaco because they have a substantially higher income than those clubs. Monaco was in the 2nd highest league in France and PSG now won the league for the first time in decades. Plus the marketing income of PSG and Monaco is a joke compared to what top clubs make. Clubs like PSG just come out of nowhere and spend money they don't really have but comes from the sheikhs and oligarchs. Football for them is just a playground and that's what's really disturbing. They play with their money and know they're gonna have success. The clubs that get chosen by them spend money they didn't earn themselves, it just comes out of their arses and suddenly some no-name club is among the best in the world. The whole thing is about justice and earning your right to be on top and if a club comes out of nowhere, buys players for incredible amounts, increases the prices for players to figures normal clubs can't even dream of, pays disgustingly high salaries and manages to keep world class players because they don't need money at all, then it's just plain unfair to the teams who have to spend wisely and always have a look at their finances and it's also unfair to the clubs on top who have been there for decades and have earned themselves their spot when now some unknown clubs are up there as well.

Stric

It may not be perfect, but the point is to get to a better situation that we have now. Luiz with all his flaws would still be an improvement to our backline.

Home of Barca Fans