Transfers and Rumours - old thread

S7_MUFC

Luiz bid is really similar to our bid for fabregas............clear sign of desperation...I wonder who is your equivalent of Fellaini is?

BigBarcaBoy

More bullshit from Balague, Agger has told Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool as long as he wants him he'll stay at Liverpool whatever is offered.

Zincubus

Banned
More bullshit from Balague, Agger has told Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool as long as he wants him he'll stay at Liverpool whatever is offered.

Balague hasn't got a clue. Don't listen to anything he says, in this case he's just stating what anybody could work out.

I'd take anything from Balague over all these crazy anonymous newspaper stories and tweets tbh

Last edited:

Bertus

Mourinho still doesn't want to let go Luiz.

And the ones saying he supposedly said that he's not counting on luiz can't provide credible sources at all.

Barcilliant

Its probably Mathieu or some other relative low profile defender. I am sure we will sign a CB or Rosell will be lynched. However I am pretty sure it wont be Luiz.

Zincubus

Banned
More worrying for the Masch fans amongst us ....

@barcastuff: Mascherano: "Got some calls, but no firm offers. You have to compete for a spot so you always have some doubts, but the competition is fair"

Home of Barca Fans