Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Jägermeister

Why should a claim that he won't go to ManU be more reliable than another that basically announces a done deal. In the end you can just wait and see.

Zincubus

Banned
i have no idea what is manutd going to do with mata, kroos, and kagawa all in one team. And if there is someone out their in manutd with brains. they would rather focus on getting a solid defensive midfielder first #song.

I read that Kagawa was in talks with his old club ....

Zincubus

Banned
Transfers and Rumours

Barca have a far superior squad to Man Utd.

Ya think ?

Try putting them side by side on paper . Very sobering !!

ManU are reportedly looking to sign EIGHT new players in the summer and that's possibly what we will need as well , taking into account the players that are retiring or due to move on .... we have to improve the squad and cover for the proposed transfer ban.

Last edited:

ebc_99

The Barca squad is miles ahead of Utds, they don't have one truly world class player, we have 5 or 6. Real and Bayern have better squad's, that's about it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

JamDav1982

Ya think ?

Try putting them side by side on paper . Very sobering !!

ManU are reportedly looking to sign EIGHT new players in the summer and that's possibly what we will need as well , taking into account the players that are retiring or due to move on .... we have to improve the squad and cover for the proposed transfer ban.

Man Utd need eight new players to qualify for Champions League, Barca need 3/4 to be the best in the world.

The only Man Utd player that would get in the Barca eleven is de Gea.

onzeXI

please do it Van Gaal

One of Mata & Kagawa could play the LF... alternaively!

I would much rather they did that too... sign Song, I would not stop singing for a while if that happened

It hasn't worked out well for either of them when they played on the wing. Just because they can play there doesn't mean they should play there.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It hasn't worked out well for either of them when they played on the wing. Just because they can play there doesn't mean they should play there.
Hasn't worked out well!? Since when? As I said, Mata got his accolades playing as wide forward for Valencia and earned his place in the WC winning Spain team!

It depends on the tactics. If they are used primarily as a winger to hug the touchline, kick the ball out, finally catch it & whip in a cross hoping for the best... They indeed would do jack shit.

They should be used in a free role... One out wide in the left and the other in the center, interchanging positions, with a traditional EPL type winger out in the right hugging the touchline!

H

Haruko The Goon

The Barca squad is miles ahead of Utds, they don't have one truly world class player, we have 5 or 6. Real and Bayern have better squad's, that's about it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

vanP is world class.

Bertus

Blanc said this morning that Hazard is PSG first priority in attack, hoping to make him play along Zlatan and Cavani next season (Le_Parisien)

Bertus

-Rumors that Lavezzi and Pastore will be sold by PSG this summer after what Blanc said this morning in Le_Parisien

Bertus

So why does PSG want Hazard and Luiz after they just had to pay 60 Million because of FFP?
Or was it something else?
Either:

1/ Nasser was serious when he said he gives the finger to FFP and will buy the players he wants.

2/ We will sell Pastore, Menez, Lavezzi and Alex, which will be a bunch of money and lower a lot our salary mass.

3/ The 60M maximum to spend so far are rumors, there's no mention of a certain limit in official UEFA FFP papers that were released about PSG (go read them), so maybe we can spend a bit more and be ok with it.

Last edited:
H

Haruko The Goon

Or you could just magically conjure up another commercial deal worth 100m a year again, and then you'll pass the FFP?

Home of Barca Fans