Transfers and Rumours - old thread

L

Learo

The FFP is just there to keep the already rich clubs on top.

Regarding David Luiz, I dont think the fact that Silva and Luiz play together for the national team should be underestimated. Communication and understanding is priority no.1 for a CB pair and PSG will benefit from that, making them better together than their individual abilities.

khaled_a_d

Either:

1/ Nasser was serious when he said he gives the finger to FFP and will buy the players he wants.

2/ We will sell Pastore, Menez, Lavezzi and Alex, which will be a bunch of money and lower a lot our salary mass.

3/ The 60M maximum to spend so far are rumors, there's no mention of a certain limit in official UEFA FFP papers that were released about PSG (go read them), so maybe we can spend a bit more and be ok with it.

This isn't going be easy as you think ,the hardest players to sell are those with overpaid wages as many clubs won't be ready to pay them while the players themselves don't want to lower their wages ,and that card can be well played between a player and the club he wants to go .this was the reason we sold Ibra&Villa with a fraction of their value
Also I think you should stick to Lavezzi I think he is a bit underrated player ,also would Lucas stay or sold?
And didn't you renew Alex?I think he deserve to stay one more year .though I only watched PSG in CL so I can be very wrong about this

onzeXI

Either:

1/ Nasser was serious when he said he gives the finger to FFP and will buy the players he wants.

2/ We will sell Pastore, Menez, Lavezzi and Alex, which will be a bunch of money and lower a lot our salary mass.

3/ The 60M maximum to spend so far are rumors, there's no mention of a certain limit in official UEFA FFP papers that were released about PSG (go read them), so maybe we can spend a bit more and be ok with it.

I thought the 60M was a fine, not a limit on spend. Whatever the situation, they will have to sell some quality players to cover the players that they buy.

Butaan4barca

wiki pedia page for Mario Pašalić is just listing him as chelsea player. he is a midfielder for Crotia and travelling to worldcup with them.

Secret deal.

Home of Barca Fans