Transfers and Rumours - old thread

F

Flavia

Md is saying rm will let both Lopez and Casillas go, and sign Keylor Navas and Kika Casilla as replacements...

L

linetty

AS reporting Di Maria is unhappy at Madrid and Real prepares a bid 'Di Maria + cash for Falcao+James Rodriguez'

Bertus

From François David, journalist that covers La Liga for RFI, RTL, Eurosport and Le_Parisien:

If Di Maria leaves, there's 2 possibilities, two favored clubs : Monaco (with who he has contacts from a long time), and of course, Chelsea.

Bertus

Olivier Sadran, Toulouse's President:

"About Aurier, there's no planned transfer, that's why there's no decided fee. If a club from the Top 8 (of the CL) comes and asks, then i'll look at the short-term factors."

Go go PSG:wub:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Read from BBC that Liverpool are considering a bid for Mario Balotelli, if Luis Suarez joins Barcelona.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Real Madrid might buy James Rodriguez and falcao from Monaco. I can't even imagine them in the same team with bale and Ronaldo. James Ronaldo falcao bale modric xabi varane Ramos Marcelo ??? Have to say their team will be awesome. But selling di Maria for James is a stupid move. I would say sell Ronaldo and keep di Maria. Then they will be awesome. Better than barca. But we have messi so no problem.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Home of Barca Fans