Transfers and Rumours - old thread

I

instinct

AC Milan have confirmed the departure of Kaka, who is expected to sign for MLS expansion franchise Orlando City.

The legend has fallen.

Bertus

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Adrien Rabiot could sign with Juventus soon. The fee is estimated at around 3M euros.

The young PSG player fears to not get enough playtime this upcoming season and so far failed to renew his contract with PSG. His current contract will end in June 2015.

Bertus

Very, very good news for PSG if it goes through.

L'Equipe is reporting Arsenal is on the verge of signing Debuchy to replace Sagna.

It would mean Aurier will not sign with them. And given Laurent Blanc is personally having discussions with both Aurier and Toulouse it's a very good sign.

\o\ whoo

pEllee

From the infos L'Equipe got today, apparently Arsenal will sign Debuchy instead.

It could mean Aurier changed his mind tho. We don't know who was rejected. Either Arsenal dumped Aurier, or Aurier dumped Arsenal ;)

There actually hasn't been a lot to suggest that they were ever really close to signing him. Aurier was busy whoring himself out to Arsenal but never has there been any reliable rumors from BBC or The Guardian that would confirm any genuine interest.

All the confirmed right back targets have all been about the same age so I definitely believe these Debuchy rumors. Never really thought Aurier would join Arsenal.

Bertus

There actually hasn't been a lot to suggest that they were ever really close to signing him. Aurier was busy whoring himself out to Arsenal but never has there been any reliable rumors from BBC or The Guardian that would confirm any genuine interest.

All the confirmed right back targets have all been about the same age so I definitely believe these Debuchy rumors. Never really thought Aurier would join Arsenal.
I would be fine with any at PSG even if I prefer Aurier.

And any of them would please me way more than Alves.

And betting on a young player is exciting, so I really hope we get aurier.

Chainsaw

Killahead
So I read Aubameyang is linked heavily with Chelsea. No Costa for them then :D?

Chelsea is offloading all their forwards right? Aubameyang possible arrival doesn't jeopardize Costa deal which I think is already done. They need depth upfront.

Bertus

So I read Aubameyang is linked heavily with Chelsea. No Costa for them then :D?
It's the opposite. They are reshaping their attack (thanks to PSG money :messi: :( )

Auba is not a great finisher but can do some good passes and crosses in the box. That setup did wonders at St Etienne. Brandao is a super crap version of Costa, but it's the same kind of powerful players in the box.

I think Mou watched what the setup Brandao/auba was and thought it would be a good addition to Costa.

Home of Barca Fans