Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Cule4life

The Culest
It's kind of crazy that PSG prefers Abate to Aurier.

I'm feeling annoyed and I don't understand.

Abate will sign just because he's friend with Zlatan and because he has the same agent (Raiola). Not even because of his skills on the field.

So you are getting that feeling with two of your favourite clubs now? :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A question to our German posters,

Do people in Germany take Jan Åge Fjørtoft seriously and is he reliable on transfers on German Football?

Because as I see it, he is as clueless there with his 'sources' just like here in Norway and on football generally.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
He's a joke. Usually breaks old "news" and tweets about what Matthäus told him. The only story that came from himself was Draxler to Arsenal and we've seen how this panned out. I think it's mostly English people that take him seriously though, thinking he is genuinely well-connected.

AfricanBavarian

He's a joke. Usually breaks old "news" and tweets about what Matthäus told him. The only story that came from himself was Draxler to Arsenal and we've seen how this panned out. I think it's mostly English people that take him seriously though, thinking he is genuinely well-connected.

This

Since they arent many English media outlets that report about German football people take him seriously....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is not reliable. Gets it right here and there but as you say, he is quite clueless I think.

This

Since they arent many English media outlets that report about German football people take him seriously....

Thanks guys, just what I thought then........

L

linetty

Toni Kroos said he already knows where he'll play next season, basically off to Real Madrid.

Real also wants Di Maria/Pogba swap deal with Juve according to L'Equipe

zanela

Valencia not budging from Mathieu's release clause, but selling one of their best youth talents to Bayern at a cut-price. What malarkey!

Home of Barca Fans