Trincão

Messigician

Alot of simp?ng here.

No goal no assist wolves lose.

Want a player that looks pretty with no end product we end up as the Spanish arsenal

Zidane82

Alot of simp?ng here.

No goal no assist wolves lose.

Want a player that looks pretty with no end product we end up as the Spanish arsenal
No end product is Adama
You missed a great performance from Trincao .. it is not his fault that they have nobody to score goals .

He performed better than any one else on the pitch .

Porque

He missed a good chance created by Adama.

But the guy is on a high, just scored a goal so got a new Lamborghini.

vegitot

Would keep him rather than playing Griezmann at RW. Griezmann can't dribble, Trincao already dribbled Premier League (3 successful dribbles per game). For a player that doesn't have good pace, it takes a lot of technique and body feint to take on your opponents directly.

Messigician

We bring him here he do fuck all every game, 0 end product.

Every time comment is same oh what a chance he should have scared.

Same narrative with United, oh Wolves should have won 4-0, guess what? They lost and United keep clean sheet.

Take this player and fuck off to wolves, I am used to players like Ronaldinho, Messi, Eto'o

malvolio

i for one am happy if our board is smart enough to move on these kind of players that will never succed here. instead of the usual loans and releasing on a free.

Laplacian

He was marvellous yesterday against a good ManU team ...

Marvelous is stretching. He was good at taking on players but his finishing as always was atrocious. He bottled an easy 1v1 chance. Also, he had the luck of playing against a team without a midfield.

Zidane82

Marvelous is stretching. He was good at taking on players but his finishing as always was atrocious. He bottled an easy 1v1 chance. Also, he had the luck of playing against a team without a midfield.

He was up against Shaw and Maguire .. with a midfield of Pogba and Fernandes ffs

He missed ONE chance .. and if I am not mistaken it was a snatched shot with his Ruhr foot ?

Home of Barca Fans