Trincão

mc_lovin

Still think Dembele will renew and while he isn't great I prefer him to the likes of Salah (too old/expensive), Nkunku (not a forward) and Raphina/Antony (don't rate them too much). Depth is there and the first 11 won't be improved without Mbappe/Haaland calibre of players, which looks unlikely. Ansu is our best hope for a genuine star player in attack right now.

Porque

Still think Dembele will renew and while he isn't great I prefer him to the likes of Salah (too old/expensive), Nkunku (not a forward) and Raphina/Antony (don't rate them too much). Depth is there and the first 11 won't be improved without Mbappe/Haaland calibre of players, which looks unlikely. Ansu is our best hope for a genuine star player in attack right now.

Good post. As Xavi said it is about the team, and combined pressing rather than an individual star.

We just need that 1 piece in offense. A 15/15 GA wideman on the right or a top striker (Haaland).

Both not easy to get, nor cheap.

But the team is there and our midfield quality is undeniable.

khaled_a_d

Real Madrid signed Mbappe,maybe Haaland and now getting Tchoumeni from Monaco while we are looking for guys like Rapinha LOL.

Mbappe is the one to worry about, Halaand/Mbappe/Vinicius don't complement each other at all and Halaand has been injury prone this year.
Real Madrid are economically behind City offer btw, there were reports that they can't compete financially with City and Halaand will need to accept lower offer to join, basically same tune from Barca recently but less official.

Mbappe is the best of his generation though so it sucks to make him play with Vinicius who is IMO top 5 attacker of his generation.

As for Tchoumeni, again reports now is that RM behind Liverpool and Manu regarding his signature, and honestly I won't worry about it much.
He has potential, but he isn't world class atm. Lacks clear position in 433 (niether a true CM or single DM) so he is basically a 50-60M gamble.

Would like to hear more from you about Raphinha? Why you are so against it?

Zidane82

Good post. As Xavi said it is about the team, and combined pressing rather than an individual star.

We just need that 1 piece in offense. A 15/15 GA wideman on the right or a top striker (Haaland).

Both not easy to get, nor cheap.

But the team is there and our midfield quality is undeniable.

GOAL has learned that they are now sceptical about convincing him to continue his development at Santiago Bernabeu.

The Norway international is not certain that it would be the best career step for him to link up with Mbappe and Benzema because he wants to be the main man wherever he plays.

Andresito

Staff member
Benfica and Sporting CP are battling it out to sign Francisco Trinc?o on loan from Barcelona in the summer. [record]

Would probably be good for him to play regularly in familiar territory, unless there's an unexpected 30m offer from somewhere.

I wouldn't be too optimistic of those two teams signing him though. Benfica have never paid more than 24m (Darwin) in their history. Sporting's record transfer is Paulinho for 16m.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Benfica and Sporting CP are battling it out to sign Francisco Trinc?o on loan from Barcelona in the summer. [record]

Would probably be good for him to play regularly in familiar territory, unless there's an unexpected 30m offer from somewhere.

I wouldn't be too optimistic of those two teams signing him though. Benfica have never paid more than 24m (Darwin) in their history. Sporting's record transfer is Paulinho for 16m.

Can use him in a move for Darwin if they want to sign him as an alternative to Haaland.

Messi983

[@ojogo] | Trinc?o is a real choice for Sporting Lisbon. The player wants to play in the Champions League, as he looks to relaunch his career. #fcblive

Would make sense with Ruben Amorim there.

Swap with Pedro Porro would be good. Or just send him there on loan to get his value back before we sell him next year.

vuji_31

It would be great to get rid of him.

He is useless winger with pace of snail.

30mil for him and 20 for Braithwaite is worst winter transfer window ever.

Barto, truly can not be overtaken as shitiest president and and decion maker.

El Gato

Villarato!
heard he's off to Sporting on loan but Pedro Porro got bought out by them so no swaps unless Barca pays 45 to release him from there

Andresito

Staff member
Hold your horses. What if we have a worst case scenario of Dembele leaving and Leeds not relegating? We'll only have Ferran as a RW option.

Trincao is better than nothing, I would be careful with signing any loan deals until the pre season starts.

JamDav1982

Guedes has year left on contract at Valencia.. be as well asking Mendes to work his magic and asking for Trincao/Guedes swap but more likely he has Wolves in mind for him possibly.

Zidane82

Hold your horses. What if we have a worst case scenario of Dembele leaving and Leeds not relegating? We'll only have Ferran as a RW option.

Trincao is better than nothing, I would be careful with signing any loan deals until the pre season starts.

Exactly

Messi983

In addition to a purchase clause set at €20m, Bar?a are also asking for 30% of a future sale for Francisco Trincao. Sporting CP currently offer a loan deal with a €15m option to buy.

— @abolapt via @FR_SportingCP

Home of Barca Fans