Trincão

Zidane82

Trincao came on as sub after 25 minutes and gives a goal assist one minute later .

Practically unplayable since he came on

Zidane82

You are crazy. Trincao is shit.
Not single good thing about him.
Watch his highlights from tonights game ..

Brilliant assist after two minutes on the pitch ... then a 35 yard shot crashed off the post .. then scored a beautiful goal .

Thats just the first half

Porque

1st League goal of the season. 2nd assist of the season. Time to do your lottery numbers and have numbers 1, 2, 11, 26 and 45.

Person who gets the math wins a cookie.

Happy to see that at heart he is still Blaugrana, and working hard to help us sign Raphinha on that reduced clause.

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Happy to see that at heart he is still Blaugrana, and working hard to help us sign Raphinha on that reduced clause.

Well this aged well. :lol:

Jimenez really screwed them over with that red card. Could've went very differently if they didn't score a 94th minute winner against Norwich and Jimenez didn't get sent off and they'd lose today. And it would've been 1 point instead of 6. But with these two wins in a row Leeds are pretty much safe. I don't see either Burnley or Watford actually reaching 30 points, and even if they do, Leeds will pick up some points until the end as well. Ted 'Jesse' Lasso has done it again. I'm actually glad Burnley are finally going down and not saving themselves this year. And I don't see them coming back up for quite a while, much less right away, with their horrible brand of football. They're gonna become a mid-table Championship side through the next 3 years.

vuji_31

Real Madrid signed Mbappe,maybe Haaland and now getting Tchoumeni from Monaco while we are looking for guys like Rapinha LOL.

Porque

They got Camavinga too while we had Gavi come through. And look who's better.

Tchoumeni is more comparable to Kessie.

It is what it is with our financial limits. Hopefully we can get an attacking rabbit out of the hat from somewhere. I'm not huge on Raphinha being that guy for AMR, but who else is there available bar Salah (perhaps) or Nkunku if we can adapt him to our formation.

Home of Barca Fans