Trincão

Zidane82

He is shit player.

We paid him 29mil, but braga paid us 8-9mil for our youngster forgot how it is called.
So it is 20mil.

He failed at Barca, failed at Wolwerhampton, 10mil and 50% of future sale is more then enough.

If you belive he will be good player, then he will be sold for 30-40mil, and there is 15-20mil for us.

Great transfer. I like the logic of Alemany.

Also this guy has massive wages.
You must have not seen him play to reach your judgment
He did ok for us when we were DREADFUL ..

He did well at Wolves when selected..

A couple of games he was unplayable .. one was away at Chelsea .

vuji_31

Oh yeah let's hope wolwes bemch player one time will be worth our team, amd not sell him while guy is earning like 9mil before tax

ajnotkeith

You must have not seen him play to reach your judgment
He did ok for us when we were DREADFUL ..

He did well at Wolves when selected..

A couple of games he was unplayable .. one was away at Chelsea .
And the Wolves manager and board didn't think it was worth to even negotiate down and spend 15-20m for him. How are you, an armchair expert on a forum, contradicting professionals who have spent their whole life working in football and managing a Premier League club? They didn't think he was even good enough for Wolves.

Zidane82

And the Wolves manager and board didn't think it was worth to even negotiate down and spend 15-20m for him. How are you, an armchair expert on a forum, contradicting professionals who have spent their whole life working in football and managing a Premier League club? They didn't think he was even good enough for Wolves.

Me contradicting professionals ? LOL
I am one of the minority backing Xavi and all the other managers in the selection of Busquets when all the keyboard warriors in here think they know better ..

Jog on

Zidane82

They are strapped for money like many other PL teams

ajnotkeith

I am one of the minority backing Xavi and all the other managers in the selection of Busquets when all the keyboard warriors in here think they know better ..

Jog on

The point is you only use this argument when it suits your opinion on players.

When it doesn't, like now, you deflect and give some waffle about how keyboard warriors think they know better than Xavi, without seeing your own hypocrisy in other cases, like now.

Zidane82

The point is you only use this argument when it suits your opinion on players.

When it doesn't, like now, you deflect and give some waffle about how keyboard warriors think they know better than Xavi, without seeing your own hypocrisy in other cases, like now.
You were wrong .. just admit it

Co0ter

Jog on

Well thank God you, Xavi and our last few coaches were around to think of and play Busquets as a starter the last half decade.

We've won so many titles with him at the heart of our midfield and totally havent gotten embarrassed in the CL with him being the absolute beast of a DM that he is.

Oh wait.

Apparently the only coaches that know Busquets sucks are the ones from the other teams because he has been targeted and exposed in every major CL defeat he has featured in since Xavi and Iniesta retired.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

You were wrong .. just admit it

About?

Since Xavi wants to discard Trincao, selling him for 10m, and doesn't think he's good enough, why are you suddenly contradicting Xavi? I thought like you said above people who disagree with Xavi are keyboard warriors who know nothing?

Guess that makes you one...

Last edited:

Zidane82

Well thank God you, Xavi and our last few coaches were around to think of and play Busquets as a starter the last half decade.

We've won so many titles with him at the heart of our midfield and totally havent gotten embarrassed in the CL with him being the absolute beast of a DM that he is.

Oh wait.

Apparently the only coaches that know Busquets sucks are the ones from the other teams because he has been targeted and exposed in every major CL defeat he has featured in since Xavi and Iniesta retired.

So you are also claiming to have a better footballing knowledge than Xavi !?

That is so crazy that you would even admit to it

Jesus

Zidane82

About?

Since Xavi wants to discard Trincao, selling him for 10m, and doesn't think he's good enough, why are you suddenly contradicting Xavi? I thought like you said above people who disagree with Xavi are keyboard warriors who know nothing?

Guess that makes you one...
We have no idea what Xavi thinks of Trincao so your theory is complete bull Krap..

This appears to be a purely financial decision based on Trincaos crazy high wages ..

Gnidrologist

So you are also claiming to have a better footballing knowledge than Xavi !?

That is so crazy that you would even admit to it

Jesus
Facts > footballing knowledge. Barca has been gangfucked by all of european teams in the last 5 years, with Busquets being one of the central culprits of these humiliating defeats. If Xavis humongous footballing knowledge helps to stop this cycle, good. I will change my stance. But as of now there's nothing to suggest we turn into competitive mobile team, good at defending our midfield with him still in the chamber. Even in la liga matches he often becomes absent and completely leaves the area he is supposed to defend and we get shot hard by counters that wouldn't be there, if there was someone, who could track his ass back in time.

Home of Barca Fans