Trincão

FinBarcelonafan

I think people should pause before going overboard with the hype, because it?ll only take a couple of bad games, and it?ll be ?get rid?, ?not good enough? etc.

That said, he looks promising. Shame that he?s not overly pacey, which can make such a difference in his position.

I don't see speed as an issue for him. At least not so far.

Calidad

I don't see speed as an issue for him. At least not so far.

In general we struggle to stretch sides because we?re very lacking in raw pace. Dembele has it, but doesn?t currently possess the know-how to make smart runs in behind.

Trincao is perhaps another that will prefer the ball to feet and ?play make?. But we?ll see. But we?re not blessed for raw pace in any area of the team. Dembele, Semedo - that?s about it really.

soul24rage

Trincao seems to be the player when we are facing teams that leaves little space to maneuver while Dembele is more for teams that leave space in behind.

cro-man

Interesting player indeed but i am not sure if he is ready to be a starter. Its too much pressure ob those young guys for my taste. To expect them to perform immediately on this stage.

behindbrowneyes

Interesting player indeed but i am not sure if he is ready to be a starter. Its too much pressure ob those young guys for my taste. To expect them to perform immediately on this stage.

It is the best possible time to throw them in. As long as Camp Nou and other stadiums are empty, pressure won't be too high and they can shine without the spotlight a big club like Barca normally has.

clemente

Lmao he will obviously play because he is clearly our best attacker besides Messi, ofc someone like Valv**** would find a way to play Roberto ahead of him

Givenchy

we got no choice honestly. the seniors clearly can't take any pressure on the big stage

Alik

As has been mentioned, now is the best time considering the empty stadiums and the fact that expectations from this club are at a low point. There is no pressure because no one expects anything.

Just don't do worse than last season.

Home of Barca Fans