Trincão

mc_lovin

He only played like 14 minutes for Portugal.

I think you can spot quality pretty fast. Just like the difference between Deulofeu and Dembele when he first joined. They looked miles apart when Dembele made his first few steps here - took like 5 minutes to see. Same as Konrad compared to Trincao in the preseason frindlies, even when the former had his moments.

But there are no guarantees - see Dembele.

clemente

False 9 Messi?

I don't think we can stick Messi to any position, we just need to surround him with hard workers somehow. Right now when our wingers/fullbacks attack, there is always nobody in the box to pass to, so they just pass backwards, we must use Fati or Depay as 9

serghei

He is not superfast, but has a very good running posture and long legs, making for a slender profile. It makes him look very agile.

Gnidrologist

He remind me a bit of Kanu of Arsenal fame. He can take on his oponents without relying on speed. It's not like such dribbling technique is something new. Zidane was good example of slow, heavy guys, who could take on opponents with ease because of good IQ.

serghei

He remind me a bit of Kanu of Arsenal fame. He can take on his oponents without relying on speed. It's not like such dribbling technique is something new. Zidane was good example of slow, heavy guys, who could take on opponents with ease because of good IQ.

Figo, as BBZ said, was another example of top dribbler without being a player known for his great pace.

clemente

"I told Trincao to look for another club, it is very important for a player at his age to play as many games as possible, and right now he has to fight with too many players for his position, also Suarez surprised me a lot in trainings."

HanDW

So Trincao beat all of Puig, Alena...and gonna be one of Koeman key player.

Tbf Trincao had it more easy than Alena, Riqui and Pedri, unlike the first 2 who are forced to adapt to a completely different role he is playing in his best position and his only competition is out of position Griezmann and injury prone Dembele who after 3 years hasn't settled himself as a starter.

Last edited:

vegitot

Tbf Trincao had it more easy than Riqui and Pedri, unlike them who are forced to adapt to a completely different role he is playing in his best position and his only competition is out of position Griezmann and injury prone Dembele who after 3 years hasn't settled himself as a starter.

True. But he has his quality here. 3 friendly matches do not mean much but the way he play is quite promising.

Still Trincao makes it but Puig doesnt, quite weird.

Home of Barca Fans