Trincão

Andresito

Staff member
The fact that Trincao is bad doesn't make Malcom good. None of them are good enough.

We were lucky Zenit were willing to pay what we paid for Malcom. It's not like they're going to sell him for profit any time soon with the way he's been playing.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

It is a shitty job being a winger in this Barca.

There is little reason to take your man on as no one in box to aim for and if on break take your man on then.... turn back as no one has made any effort to go with you.

Personally still think he will improve but not been good enough yet. But for any winger or wide player at Barca to succeed the team need a focal point in attack to aim for and more movement into space from team as whole on break etc.

At moment it is more or less based on Messi who slows game down to his pace until gets on ball. Not a slight on Messi as that is where he is these days but bit of a nightmare for any wide player.

Haaland would be ideal to solve both of those but just think he will favour going to EPL as will a lot more of the top players these days.

serghei

I agree. The problem for Malcom was that he came at the wrong time for him personally.

If he came this summer, he would be starting more games than he did in 18/19 imo.

He came in the golden time of Ernie's 4-4-2 and Messi Suarez starting every game. So, no place for him except for some garbage minutes here and there. But he was a good player. Not world-class good, but looked the part very much even in big games. And he had a good future ahead of him.

Pity how it panned out. Moving to Russia was a dumb move for him, probably because of money, because he was linked with a move to EPL, a great league for him. Should've chosen Everton, IIRC they were very much interested at the time and heavily linked with him.

I liked him better than Trincao personally.

Last edited:

Birdy

He came in the golden time of Ernie's 4-4-2 and Messi Suarez starting every game. So, no place for him except for some garbage minutes here and there. But he was a good player. Not world-class good, but looked the part very much even in big games. And he had a good future ahead of him.

Pity how it panned out. Moving to Russia was a dumb move for him, probably because of money, because he was linked with a move to EPL, a great league for him. Should've chosen Everton, IIRC they were very much interested at the time and heavily linked with him.

Trincao has more potential than Malcom. Trincao is just 20.

But I agree: Had the team been functioning properly, had it be using wingers properly, Malcom defitely had a place in the squad and many many minutes.

Just look across on the other side how Zidane is using and taking more than 100% from the capabilities of Vasquez for example.
Malcom's capabilities were utilized at only 20% or less

JerseyAddict

I could agree with you. At least he has shown some emotiom playing for Barca.

vuji_31

Can't belive that you can be so stupid or so afraid of Messi.

Almost cost us 3 points.

Please leave in january

Home of Barca Fans