Trincão

vuji_31

The agent of Francisco Trincao has lifted the lid on his deal with Barcelona.

The Portuguese winger signed for Barca earlier this year for a €31m fee and will join from Braga once the season concludes.

Agent Bruno Carvalho Santos told Calciomercato.com: "Negotiations with Bar?a? After Euro U19 in 2018, where Trincao was the top scorer, Portugal won against Italy and he was one of the best on the team.

"I immediately had a meeting with the technical structure of FC Barcelona, but the operation did not end at that time. Then Barcelona started to follow him more closely, observing him at all of his matches.

"Between the months of December and January of this season, Trincao literally exploded and Bar?a immediately recruited him. They seized a transfer window opportunity and outpaced all the other clubs."

mc_lovin

Just listen to SAF. First season doesnt mean shit usually.

I guess its fair to say that hes not a good fit for Messis Barcelona though (or to kill games).

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His sub appearances are horrific, said it before. Let him build confidence by starting him in lesser games for now. Konrad is a better sub option. Trincao needs a season out on loan.

Slevinn

Should?ve been loaned out to a Bundesliga team for 1 or 2 seasons before getting the role he currently has at Barcelona.

Laplacian

Told you guys in preseason that his style of dribbling wouldn't work in an elite league. Being slow isn't as huge an issue as some people think it is, it's how telegraphed it is. Factor that with his low confidence and "lack of instinct" I don't see how he'll ever be a serviceable winger to this club, even as a substitute.

vegitot

Told you guys in preseason that his style of dribbling wouldn't work in an elite league. Being slow isn't as huge an issue as some people think it is, it's how telegraphed it is. Factor that with his low confidence and "lack of instinct" I don't see how he'll ever be a serviceable winger to this club, even as a substitute.

He has 4 dribbles completed. But he has no clue what to do after

Porque

Relax. If he is not ready he can go on loan. There's talent there but ideally you have Dembele and Ansu infront of him.

Gnidrologist

A bit of an overreaction as per usual. He is very good dribbler and can be quite dangerous, but as others have said, he makes wrong decisions too often. Mainly his tendency to clog into already overcrowded area and make weird passes. That moment, when he beat several men and then gave short and weak pass to Messi, who was completely covered is good example. He can kick some very good lofted balls over the heads of defenders. Wonder why he does that so rarely. I think good coach could improve his tactical smarts and use him better. Still giving him benefit of the doubt.

fergus90

He needs time to settle. I also think the impact sub role isn't really suiting him at the moment.

His better outings have been when he started the game and had more time to settle into it.

fergus90

Before loaning him, he definitely deserves to start some games to build confidence and chemistry with his teammates.

The impact sub isn't working for him at the moment and will just damage his confidence more if he continues to come on and have tricky spells. His better performances have come from the start where he has time to get into the rhythm of the match.

The first 60 mins of Dynamo Kiev for example he was very impressive and then kind of fell apart last 30.

Home of Barca Fans