Trincão

Trafalgar

We're cursed when it comes to portuguese players : Gomes, Simao, Quaresma, Semedo, Figo (a fkn traitor) and now Trincao smh

btw Deco is originally brazilian

Laplacian

We're cursed when it comes to portuguese players : Gomes, Simao, Quaresma, Semedo, Figo (a fkn traitor) and now Trincao smh

btw Deco is originally brazilian

It's not a curse, our scouting just fucking sucks. It seems like the only requirement we have when it comes to recruiting players is technical ability.

Richard.H

It's not a curse, our scouting just fucking sucks. It seems like the only requirement we have when it comes to recruiting players is technical ability.

Ya our recruiting is just terrible compared to most clubs. The only thing that they seem to look for is technical ability and complete disregard for other attributes.

mc_lovin

He gets far too much shit here :lol: I dont necessarily think he will become a world beater (unless he turns into Figo, whos somewhat similar in style), but I really like the way he attacks players 1v1. In his last appearance he got blame for his finishing in that one scene (from the likes of Serghei,...), but for me he played rather well to get into the shooting position (which was tough to finish anyway).

Gomes was on a different planet, with Trincao theres at least age+some really nice scenes.

serghei

Lol, his finishing since he was signed has been a complete joke. This guy better sort out his shooting and his decision making in front of goal or else he'll be gone pretty quickly.

Total-Football

He gets far too much shit here :lol: I dont necessarily think he will become a world beater (unless he turns into Figo, whos somewhat similar in style), but I really like the way he attacks players 1v1. In his last appearance he got blame for his finishing in that one scene (from the likes of Serghei,...), but for me he played rather well to get into the shooting position (which was tough to finish anyway).

Gomes was on a different planet, with Trincao theres at least age+some really nice scenes.

Figo at real madrid was like Usain bolt compared to this guy.. And that was fat Figo. Barca's Figo had amazing acceleration as a winger

vuji_31

Jeez trincao last game was looking like his feets are shallow , could not recieve the ball times even nobody was around him.

Home of Barca Fans