UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Bertus

In Donezk both teams did well off the ball. Not so much when they were in possession.
Fucking Chelsea can thank Courtois today. Really annoying that Paris could not win this.
That's the thing. They have Courtois, PSG got an obese that doesn't save any important ball this season.

blaugrana1987

To be fair they didnt try to do anything but make the game ugly. That is Mourinhos way in these games.

Be able to judge them better after second leg.

English football is over rated by some but still not that bad and Man City will be a tough tie.
Im sorry but they look ugly as sin. Matic, Cesc, Costa...no flair, no pace no nothing. Hazard and Oscar are great but when Mou leads the team it is bound to be vomit inducing.

I expect us to play a good game, not 19th century bus parking football even if we lose.

Morten

No away goal for Bayern, however, Shaktar looks completely clueless when in possession so Bayern should take this easily.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Well In my eyes this pretty much narrows this CL to RM & Barca. I'll be honestly shocked if one of us two doesn't win this years CL. And call me crazy but I think that Dortmund is like the 3rd favorite(in my eyes ofc,I like underdogs). Bayern & Chelsea aren't what they used to be.

Siberia

I watched it ok, it was alot of boring possession with a few magic moments from Iniesta and Messi here and there. Boring if you ask me.

That boring team beat Real madrid 5-0 2-6 and won the CL twice

I wonder how Fabregas feels playing for such a shitty, defending team. Lol wasnt he they guy who said Chelsea doesnt play much different than barca?

Bertus

Well In my eyes this pretty much narrows this CL to RM & Barca. I'll be honestly shocked if one of us two doesn't win this years CL. And call me crazy but I think that Dortmund is like the 3rd favorite(in my eyes ofc,I like underdogs). Bayern & Chelsea aren't what they used to be.
If you meet ATM, you're out tho.

Home of Barca Fans