UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Chainsaw

Killahead
Mourinho is playing like this for a long time and by some magic the opponents cannot score and his team score from possibly the only chance they get and his fanboys always come up with: "He's playing smart!" lel. Like the opponent's missing chances has anything to do with Mou's tactics!

Icarium

Lifestealer
PSG is not very easy to beat either. This tie is far from over. If PSG doesn't play like they did last year in Stamford Bridge everything is possible.

I think chelsea will be a better team at stamford bridge. Costa is rusty now but he will cause some problems for psg in 2nd leg. If psg play like this in the next match too then they have a slight chance but i doubt it.

Bertus

Mourinho is playing like this for a long time and by some magic the opponents cannot score and his team score from possibly the only chance they get and his fanboys always come up with: "He's playing smart!" lel. Like the opponent's missing chances has anything to do with Mou's tactics!
You should move on.

I know it hurts that you're losing. But be fair to zanela!

mssarm

No away goal for Bayern, however, Shaktar looks completely clueless when in possession so Bayern should take this easily.

Don't underestimate Shakhtar's obsession to beat Pep and Bayern. They have personal score to settle with Pep. 1 away goal for Shakhtar can go long way.

Jair Ventura

I'm much more confident now about Paris chances than I was going into the day. Given PSG's form in league play I expected them to be beat up a bit but they actually outplayed Chelsea for the most part. Hats off to Courtois, thought Cavani had ended it. Next game is in London but Lucas and Aurier should be back by then, so I'm optimistic about their chances. Great game.

JamDav1982

Im sorry but they look ugly as sin. Matic, Cesc, Costa...no flair, no pace no nothing. Hazard and Oscar are great but when Mou leads the team it is bound to be vomit inducing.

I expect us to play a good game, not 19th century bus parking football even if we lose.

Chelsea and Mourinho dont have those expectations though. They are prepared to win ugly.

Lest wait and see how they play when most likely have to win.

spark

Well In my eyes this pretty much narrows this CL to RM & Barca. I'll be honestly shocked if one of us two doesn't win this years CL. And call me crazy but I think that Dortmund is like the 3rd favorite(in my eyes ofc,I like underdogs). Bayern & Chelsea aren't what they used to be.

Nah RM is getting Di Matteo'd tomorrow.

hamad138

Banned
Well In my eyes this pretty much narrows this CL to RM & Barca. I'll be honestly shocked if one of us two doesn't win this years CL. And call me crazy but I think that Dortmund is like the 3rd favorite(in my eyes ofc,I like underdogs). Bayern & Chelsea aren't what they used to be.

Pep messed it up , schweinsteiger + alonso didnt worked against Wolfsburg schalke and Stuttgart but he still plays it.

And bringing off form ribery at all cost

This 0-0 is his failure

xavi_the_Boss

What?
Neither is Real Madrid.

blaugrana1987

Chelsea and Mourinho dont have those expectations though. They are prepared to win ugly.

Lest wait and see how they play when most likely have to win.
Well of course thats all they expect. They are plastic club and as such only win matters, not the way it was achieved.

JamDav1982

Barcelona right now would beat chelsea and Bayern without much trouble.

No way to know that.

You are judging those two teams on away games where in the end draws were not bad results.

Man City are a good bit weaker than Bayern and Chelsea and will provide a tough tie for Barca. Wait and see.

Science Kid

Pep is a charlatan and he has been since his last season at Barca...he desperately wants to invent hot water all over again and will go with his head through a wall to do it.

Home of Barca Fans