UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Alik

It will be tough for Bayern to turn it around, but definitely doable.

If anything, they can get into extra time.

Morten

Even if Bayern goes through i dont think they have what it takes to stop Barca. Juventus, Porto and Monaco obviously cant. Its up to us or Atletico, i dont have high hopes for Atletico either, but they have a chance. I think Real has the best chance, really.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ref really gifted Bayern tonight. Neuer should have been sent off by all regulations of the game. Shameful.

Ridiculous claim.

Martinez clearly fouled Alonso beforehand. Obviously, the resulting situation wouldn't even have happened if the ref hadn't gifted PORTO in that situation.
Also, he decided against giving a penalty for Bayern in a 50-50 situation right before the half-time break (foul against Lewa).

My dream final of Atleti-Barca is still alive :worthy:

LMAO what is up with all the Atleti haters/doubters a few pages ago? RM will go through easily? :lol:

Barcadub

0-0 away to Shaktar, 3-1 loss away to Porto. 3-2 loss to Man City. 1-0 win away to CSKA but a very poor game from them. Really bad away form in the CL this season. Except for the Roma destruction.

It will be a very interesting return leg. Sandro and Danilo suspended for the game is a huge blow for Porto.

Good luck Porto, hope you pull it off. Only unbeaten team left

Leo_Messi

People should stop kidding themselves here. Both Real Madrid and Bayern München will go through.

Anyway right now we are the best team out there and capable of beating everyone over two legs and in a potential final. At least there will be excitement in all the return legs bar our own unless the team will suffer from a collective blackout.

Morten

People should stop kidding themselves here. Both Real Madrid and Bayern München will go through.

Anyway right now we are the best team out there and capable of beating everyone over two legs and in a potential final. At least there will be excitement in all the return legs bar our own unless the team will suffer from a collective blackout.

I really feel its only us and maybe Atletico who does have a chance over two legs.

Leo_Messi

I really feel its only us and maybe Atletico who does have a chance over two legs.

Anything can happen but I rather play against Atlético than RM over two legs.

0-0 away to Shaktar, 3-1 loss away to Porto. 3-2 loss to Man City. 1-0 win away to CSKA but a very poor game from them. Really bad away form in the CL this season. Except for the Roma destruction.

It will be a very interesting return leg. Sandro and Danilo suspended for the game is a huge blow for Porto.

Good luck Porto, hope you pull it off. Only unbeaten team left

Sandro and Danilo are HUGE misses. Who will replace them? Can't see Porto going through. I imagine that Ribéry, Robben, Schweinsteiger and Badstuber will be ready for the return leg as well.

bismp

I think we are favorites to win the trophy at this moment.

Porto/Monaco may barely reach the final
Juve is good,but i doubt they can beat us in a single match,let alone in a two leg nock out game
Bayern is dangerous,but a shadow of the 2013 team.Still very dangerous,but i think we are better.
Real may be rising in form,but we beat them a few weeks ago
Atleti is not as good as Barca.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Pep teams have never been good at away games. He loves the "remontadas" at home... which usually end in the team pulling it off gloriously or huge disappointment and several goals conceded.

Morten

I think we are favorites to win the trophy at this moment.

Porto/Monaco may barely reach the final
Juve is good,but i doubt they can beat us in a single match,let alone in a two leg nock out game
Bayern is dangerous,but a shadow of the 2013 team.Still very dangerous,but i think we are better.
Real may be rising in form,but we beat them a few weeks ago
Atleti is not as good as Barca.

In a very tough and even game, we didnt take our chances in first half, but you did. We ran out of steam towards the end though.

raki

Disgustingly Neuer with only a yellow when it should have been a clear red. 88 minutes with 10...Bayern would have been out tonight.

raki

In fact, Martinez clearly fouled Alonso (it still looked pathetic, but whatever), thus no resulting Neuer rush out, thus no penalty and card.

If anybody proclaims Bayern to be favored by the ref because of that situation, he or she needs to get their mental health checked. No offense against you, but those saying he should have been sent off.

If at all, Bayern should have gotten a penalty right before half-time due to that foul against Lewandowski (though I'm not really complaining, ot was a 50-50 call).

No offense? lol

Home of Barca Fans