UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Cule4life

The Culest
Damn Serie A fucked again. First Napoli get Bilbao and now Roma get City and Bayern. If this kind of luck continues they will remain below the portuguese league let alone reclaiming the 4th spot

Bertus

All the other teams in League 1 disagree. ;)
Are you really comparing the league 1 clubs to Barca? :lol:

We failed to beat the worst club of the league a week ago you know.

And I'm not the only one to say it. many medias complained Blanc is a piece of sh*t.

He always does the same subs at the same time whatever happens, and he never changes his tactic. It's a fact.

Lucho will roll over him and I really hope it happens, so Nasser will finally fire that retard.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fuck, I wanted Barcelona to come to Lisbon. Well, at least I can watch Fabregas again, no?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Damn Serie A fucked again. First Napoli get Bilbao and now Roma get City and Bayern. If this kind of luck continues they will remain below the portuguese league let alone reclaiming the 4th spot

More than likely they will/can earn more in the Europa league, with the flawed system.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

They don't deserve the 4th spot anyways.

Chainsaw

Killahead
article-0-1E2E82A700000578-338_634x576.jpg

Ronaldo after the Champions League draw.

Home of Barca Fans