UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Ghosting

Galatasary and Anderlecht rant easy games and we will see how good Arsenal and Dortmund are this year easy slip up, Juventus could easy slip up, Liverpool haven't proved themselves in Europe and have lost they're main man, and city have slipped up in easier groups before

Juventus could slip up, I still think it would be safe to bet on them to get through, Liverpool haven't proved themselves no, but for them to fail in a group with Basel and Ludogorets would be pretty bad.

And City have failed when in a group with Dortmund and Real, and Bayern and Napoli when Napoli were damn strong. I don't see current City not being ahead of CSKA and Roma.

I

instinct

17 Sep: APOEL-Barça
30 Sep: Barça-PSG
21 Oct: Barça-Ajax
5 Nov: Ajax-Barça
25 Nov: Barça-APOEL
10 DEC: PSG-Barça

I

instinct

@Barca19stats After every group stage game, Barcelona will play the following Liga game away from home!

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
17 Sep: APOEL-Barça
30 Sep: Barça-PSG
21 Oct: Barça-Ajax
5 Nov: Ajax-Barça
25 Nov: Barça-APOEL
10 DEC: PSG-Barça

It's good, first three games without Suarez are the easiest possible draws. They'll have Suarez for PSG and Ajax away.

I

instinct

Seriously? as opposed to Real starting at home I assume?

Don't know...

However, I have another interesting and great fact.

We'll play Ajax at the Camp Nou on 21st October while Real Madrid play at Anfield on 22nd October. We could be fresher than Real ahead of the Clasico.

I

instinct

Is that it?? I seen different on twitter.

Yeah, it was probably mistake. This is the official calendar:

17 Sep: APOEL (h)
30 Sep: PSG (a)
21 Oct: Ajax (h)
5 Nov: Ajax (a)
25 Nov: APOEL (a)
10 Dec: PSG (h)

Home of Barca Fans