UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Kinlejus

RM: Casillas; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; James, Kroos, Isco, Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo.

Juventus: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba; Vidal; Morata, Tevez.

It is going to be all Madrid I am afraid.

RM 4-1

StarLord

Up until now, I thought that this would be very close. I now get the feeling that RM will steamroll this game. But this is football, we are merely speculating here.

Vialli_92

Madrid have no balance in midfield, it's an all attack or nothing line up. They will get exposed on the counter attack easily with that line up. Going to be a very exciting game by the looks of it.

Paganinisrvnge

Why is everyone so pessimistic? You're acting like Juventus are a bunch of scrubs. Real won't score more than 2 goals. Chiellini and Bonucci will be awesome and Vidal will be a workhorse in midfield. This is going to be either a 1-1, 2-2, or 2-1 taking it to extra time. Tevez will be a thorn in Reals side.

Pepe Silvia

Why is everyone so pessimistic? You're acting like Juventus are a bunch of scrubs. Real won't score more than 2 goals. Chiellini and Bonucci will be awesome and Vidal will be a workhorse in midfield. This is going to be either a 1-1, 2-2, or 2-1 taking it to extra time. Tevez will be a thorn in Reals side.
I agree. I even have El Apache scoring.

Home of Barca Fans