UEFA Champions League 2014-15

raskolnikov

Real must also be knackered due to their tough games vs Sevilla and Valencia back to back with the two CL semis.

I hope they go out to be honest, we seen to many classico's in recent years, Juve to put serie A back on the map and most importantly the risk of losing a cl final to Real is too big. I think Juve are easier to beat allthough it will be evry tough regardless of the opponent.

StarLord

@Barca fans is ur President going to Jail? In Sky News in Germany , I read the court have been approved and ur president is facing jail sentence :thinking:

I don't know about where our president is going Mr. Sterling, but our team is definitely going to Berlin for the CL final on June the 6th.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Don't see Juventus winning this at all , so many injuries for them , bale in the form of his life and Ramos who really adds something special to that Real midfield. 5-0

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't really care who we face since I believe we can beat anyone of the 2 with a bit of luck, but facing Juve would mean RM has 0% chance of winning the CL; so Juve please :)

StarLord

The rational part of me wants Juventus to go through tonight, for very obvious reasons, but a more perverse part of my personality is intrigued by the prospect of a Clasico final which will be beyond epic and will also go further into dismantling the Jose Mourinho myth.

StarLord

How, dalitis? What does a Clasico final have to do with Mourinho, lol.

Well, Dr. Pepper. Mourinho has been a serial failure in recent seasons in the CL which is in complete contradistinction to the propaganda unleashed on us football fans after the unfortunate series of events in 2010. He failed to reach a single CL final with either Real Madrid or Chelsea (let alone win the CL, which was allegedly his speciality)

If Carletto now manages to steer Real Madrid to another CL final, then the embarrassment for the Mourinho brigade will get even greater. Mourinho is also a vehement hater of our great club and is disgusted every time we win. Seeing a Clasico final, will annoy him, and his fanbois no end. It just doesn't fit their narrative.

Edit: Just listen to what every Chelsea fan (the most obscene kind of Mourinho-fanboism) has to say about our team and our titles. They keep saying that we got lucky with our titles, that the refs had our back all the time, that we had easy draws, that European football was weak at the time etc etc etc) I follow closely what they have to say, and a Clasico final would frustrate them without limit. Bring it on, my vindictive part says! Just don't have CR score any goals, even penaldos or tap-ins.

Last edited:

barca1899

Believe we will get to the final!

IUi48zc.jpg

Home of Barca Fans