UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Juventus doesn't deserve to go to the final, honestly.

The champions of Italy is so bad. Goes to show how poor Serie A is.

Cause its extremely boring and weak post 2006.

lmao Pirlo, fuck you Allegri, seriously. you are a fucking moron.

yes keep hitting your head allegri maybe it will knock some sense into you

Allegri acting like a madman on the sidelines but he wont sub off Pirlo.

Just get out you moron.

Allegri is an idiot if he doesn't make a midfield sub soon

Allegri better not fook this up.

Did Allegri invent a #AntiSub campaign?

1N5geTf.gif

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
You can say that for us for sure. No way for Juventus though. Bayern and Madrid are better in my opinion. Even Atletico outshone them earlier on in the season (not that that is definitive though)

Just because they went through tonight, doesn't make them one of the top two sides in Europe.

nah not in my opinion

2 best teams left in the final

The final two

Catalan Fan

Really pleased Juve got through.Was dreading the thought we might of lost to RM in the final.

We start as favs but I suspect it will be a cagey game of cat and mouse.Hopefully we will edge it !

RevoTeller

Obviously I'm happy to have avoided the Clasico in the final, but Juventus won't be easy, at all.
If we start relaxed 'cause "it's just Juventus" we will lose it, for sure.

Icarium

Lifestealer
nah not in my opinion

The final two

Chelsea won a CL. Just reaching the finals or winning it doesn't make you best team in the world. To be called best you need to have consistency too. Perform over 2-3 years. If that is not the case we will have a different best team in the world every week.

StarLord

+1!

IMO barely Top 5, if at all. More like 5th to 10th still.

Definitely lesser than Barca, Bayern, Real.

From there on then, I would say that PSG are also better. Chelsea, and even Atletico are also comparable. For the sake of their great league runs, and their success in reaching the final, I would say they are Top 5.

StarLord

nah not in my opinion

The final two

I don't want to dismiss Juventus at all, they were much better than I expected in this tie (especially tonight) but to be sure, they have done nothing to be compared to Barca/Bayern or Real. Just because you kill Jesse James, doesn't make you better than Jesse James. Juventus have much more to prove to be considered among the super elite. But this is a great season for them.

Home of Barca Fans