UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Antimadridista1

CE6pvLaWgAE-Emk.jpg

KingLeo10

Definitely lesser than Barca, Bayern, Real.

From there on then, I would say that PSG are also better. Chelsea, and even Atletico are also comparable. For the sake of their great league runs, and their success in reaching the final, I would say they are Top 5.

while PSG may have a better squad than juve (although that too is debatable), i think juve's experience at the top level would see them triumph head to head. agree with the first three teams though.

StarLord

while PSG may have a better squad than juve (although that too is debatable), i think juve's experience at the top level would see them triumph head to head. agree with the first three teams though.

The current players of Juventus have nothing to do with success in the CL (except a couple who played in other teams) but even so, all players and teams are inexperienced at the top until they make it there.

Fully expecting a double decker bus in the final. I really hope not so the final won't be boring.

It is imperative that we score first, if they do, then we are in some serious trouble.

Frodo_FCB

So happy now that Juve kicked out these scums..I actually like Italian teams and especially Juventus. I hope we won't be too harsh against them in the final.

Home of Barca Fans