UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Leo_Messi

I can't stand Evra so it would be nice to see him lose his third 3 CL-final against us. Suárez making a fool of him too in the process.

I would be happy even in defeat if Buffon won. He probably deserves it more than anyone.

Marchisio8

Banned
The foul was outside the penalty area to begin with, so at best it was a fk.
And then what to say about chellini's hand ball in the 2leg??

Clearly, juventus scraped by to pass monaco, they had much more merit in their games against RM.

Chiellini wasn't close to being last man.

Against Monaco away, we played bad, because there was a virus in our squad. We had Pirlo coming back from injury, first game for months, and 3 players(Tevez, Vidal and Morata) were sick. Morata was even vomiting efter being subbed out, as you can see here.

http://www.tuttosport.com/video/Cal...95029/Problemi+per+Morata:+vomita+in+panchina

http://www.football-italia.net/65535/juve-players-ill-monaco

Lovely fans

I don't know where he got it from, but stupid fans indeed, if true.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Shamefull ! Europa league's distribution is just a joke really ...

What if the CL final was a clasico ? 100 seats for the clubs ? lol .. ridiculous !

StarLord

My god!

Instead of having the actual football fans of the actual football teams, we will get some glorified accountants and marketing people for both big European finals. UEFA and their corporate backers live under the things that live under stones.

footyfan

Calma, calma
My god!

Instead of having the actual football fans of the actual football teams, we will get some glorified accountants and marketing people for both big European finals. UEFA and their corporate backers live under the things that live under stones.

I won the Berlin Champions League final tickets from UEFA's website in the lottery. Had to apply in early February iirc, but the tickets are mostly going to ordinary fans like me.

footyfan

Calma, calma
You're gonna go?

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it. My Euro trip is likely going to be cancelled and postponed to next summer. Luckily, I can still sell the tickets back to UEFA.

The only reason I even went for the lottery was because I was confident Barca was gonna make it.

Sunny Mir

I won the Berlin Champions League final tickets from UEFA's website in the lottery. Had to apply in early February iirc, but the tickets are mostly going to ordinary fans like me.
Congrats!! And if u are going then cheer for the team with everything u got and have a good time.:thumbsup:

Home of Barca Fans