UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Easiest group possible please.

Porto, Olympiacos/Gala and Zagreb.
I prefer an English team to be in there, trashing them always make the media blow things way out of proportion.

As long as its no Manchester City or far away in Russia teams im cool with any group.

khaled_a_d

Am I the only one who doesn't like this stupid way of seeding (the top pot is the winner of the top 7 or 8 leagues) .doesn't fix anything

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This was supposed to be an incentive for the top seeded teams, but it can actually get worse for them with a hint of bad luck :lol:

Catalan Fan

This was supposed to be an incentive for the top seeded teams, but it can actually get worse for them with a hint of bad luck :lol:

Quite.Like I said earlier, there could be some juicy groups.Borussia and Wolfsburg both lurking in pot 4....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Quite.Like I said earlier, there could be some juicy groups.Borussia and Wolfsburg both lurking in pot 4....

Yep.

I hope we avoid Astana and CSKA. Those potential trips and games there at winter in the cold would be tiring for a squad without much depth.

StarLord

Am I the only one who doesn't like this stupid way of seeding (the top pot is the winner of the top 7 or 8 leagues) .doesn't fix anything

I can assure you, you are not.

But the worst thing about the CL as it currently is, is this stupid "Champions Route" that allows 5 minnows to get into the GS every season.

Yep.

I hope we avoid Astana and CSKA. Those potential trips and games there at winter in the cold would be tiring for a squad without much depth.

6 ex-Soviet clubs in the CL this season. We are almost guaranteed a trip over there this season.

Last edited:

Alen

RM get Astana, Ronaldo scores 17 goals against them overshadowing Messi's overall season. He wins the Ballon D'or. This is so happening.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Like someone said getting EPL teams in knockout stages is much better. They are pretty much useless there maybe because tough schedule in EPL or whatever the reason maybe beyond January they just suck unless they completely give up on the league.

StarLord

Like someone said getting EPL teams in knockout stages is much better. They are pretty much useless there maybe because tough schedule in EPL or whatever the reason maybe beyond January they just suck unless they completely give up on the league.

I would much rather we get teams like Porto, Shaktar or Galatasaray in the KO stages than EPL clubs. EPL clubs are flush with cash and are well due a comeback in the CL.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Louis Van Gaal: "Barcelona and Bayern Munich won't want to draw Manchester United in the Champions League."

That's where you're very wrong, Van Gaal. I want us to crush your team twice in the group stage and then to meet you again in the final to tear your team apart one last time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans