UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Leverkusen is through. So 4 EPL and 4 Bundesliga teams in the CL, with 5 La Liga teams and 2 Serie A teams.

Leverkusen will be playing Bayern at the Allianz in a mere 2 days, feel sorry for them.

F

Frejsgodes

Please let us draw Man Utd tomorrow.

Foolish wish. Considering our league schedule and the size of our squad we need the easiest group possible, and that includes not drawing United from pot 2. They are getting better, and their defense is solid. Porto and Leverkusen are both better options.

PhilS

I hope Barca does not draw an English team in group play, even though odds are high that they will. You want to get the EPL teams in the knockouts, since they all suck past the group stage.

These are all very strong five Liga teams in CL this year. I would not be surprised if all five get out of the groups, and after that in the knockouts Liga teams only get knocked out by other Liga teams.

StarLord

Might get tricky for Sevilla. They need to replace Bacca well.

Sevilla may very well end up in a group of death and finish bottom. PSG, Man City, Sevilla and Wolfsburg is only one of several nightmarish scenarios for them.

StarLord

I hope Barca does not draw an English team in group play, even though odds are high that they will. You want to get the EPL teams in the knockouts, since they all suck past the group stage.

These are all very strong five Liga teams in CL this year. I would not be surprised if all five get out of the groups, and after that in the knockouts Liga teams only get knocked out by other Liga teams.

The relative overperformance of La Liga and relative underperformance of the EPL cannot last forever, can it?

raskolnikov

I hope we dont get City, im bored of facing them and Paris every year. Time for something diffirent.

United, Galatasaray, Wolfsburg would be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans