UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannik

Can't really say that I favour Bayern to draw any team in the semifinal. Maybe rather City than Atletico or Real, but with De Bruyne back on track that is hardly a lot better.

serghei

I hope we meet City, but really, as long as we dont meet Atletico its all good.

You want to make history and get the easiest route to a CL final ever. 3rd place in Italy, 9th place in Bundesliga, 4th place in England in CL knockouts. Would be amazing for you I'm sure.

Morten

You want to make history and get the easiest route to a CL final ever. 3rd place in Italy, 9th place in Bundesliga, 4th place in England in CL knockouts. Would be amazing for you I'm sure.

Only the trophy counts, i dont trust Real to get past Atletico over 2 matches, i think we have a decent chance against Bayern. But yeah, obviously i would take City, who wouldnt?

Kohe321

Of course it's only natural that you're hoping to get the weakest opponent in the semis, we would do the same had we gone through. :)

Capitan Puyol

I think Man. City is the hidden favourite for the trophy, maybe be because their very non-english style of play (and players) they have.:lol:
Pellegrini reach 1/2finals with Villareal and 1/4finals with Malaga (huge unlucky against Dortmund),
so now it's maybe his year of success. :)

Morten

I think Man. City is the hidden favourite for the trophy, maybe be because their very non-english style of play (and players) they have.:lol:
Pellegrini reach 1/2finals with Villareal and 1/4finals with Malaga (huge unlucky against Dortmund),
so now it's maybe his year of success. :)

If we dont win it, it would be kinda hilarious if City won it, and their manager would still have to go.
:lol:

serghei

Only the trophy counts, i dont trust Real to get past Atletico over 2 matches, i think we have a decent chance against Bayern. But yeah, obviously i would take City, who wouldnt?

For some, true. For others, the "how" is as important as the "what".

Kohe321

It's going to be very interesting to follow for sure. Man City is on paper the "easiest" opponent, but they are certainly capable of winning against any of the other three teams on a good night with the margins on their side. Winning the CL with Manchester City would be one big last hurrah for Pelegrini, and it would mean that Pep yet again becomes the coach of a team that has just won the most prestigious title there is in in club football, and has to deal with the motivational issues that can come with it...

Interesting times ahead. I'm starting to look forward to the end of the season and the transfer window, the Euro and the Copa America as well as the Olympics... A lot of fun in the world of sports in the months ahead.

Last edited:

serghei

Sure, if i wanted a 180 minute nightmare of fighting and kicking with Atletico, but im not to keen on that.

Nobody would want to play Atletico, I agree. But what about Bayern? Bayern - Real would be the best game, style-wise, and it's one in which the chances are 50-50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans