UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

It's funny how people call this RM campaign so far lucky. 8 wins ,1 draw and 1 lost. 26 goals scored while conceding 5, 18 goals scored and 0 conceded at Bernabeu. Ronaldo having 16 goals and 4 assists while the closest one to him are Suarez and Lewa with 8 goals and 3 assists and 0 assists respectively.

This Rm campaign is lucky. Nothing funny about that. Gets the easiest opponents and you still need a comeback against a team like wolfsburg who are 9th. Had you been with atletico chances are the tie would be in atletico's favor.

ManusXavi

I want to talk about the Semi-finals but I'll just look like i'm up myself and disrespectful to fans of other clubs. . . . . struggling to hold back though

BarçaBarça

This Rm campaign is lucky. Nothing funny about that. Gets the easiest opponents and you still need a comeback against a team like wolfsburg who are 9th. Had you been with atletico chances are the tie would be in atletico's favor.

Astonishingly lucky actually. It is really remarkable that a team can reach semis without facing a national title-contender (in a game that mattered).
There is no discussion whatsoever that RM has had the easiest path of all the possible semi-finalists.

And yeah, isolated a 3-goal victory isn't something to brag about, but should be expected from any decent team against a mid-table german side, but of course it is told like RM proved their worth with that victory. In reality they avoided a scandalous, humiliating knock-out.

I think if us and Bayern get through we all know who we are getting and who real get.

I know - they will be as lucky as Ronaldo on that freekick-goal last night.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You just came back from a very thin remontada you put yourself into against the easiest opponent left in the tournament., I wouldn't go straight to bragging :coffee:
Yeah we did but there was no luck about it. People are acting like this is the Chelsea CL winning side.

raskolnikov

Yeah we did but there was no luck about it. People are acting like this is the Chelsea CL winning side.

The luck is more due to almost having a free pass to the semis for 5 years in a row while we get big team after big team. I would bet my first born you draw city next.
But you dont win unfairly like Chelsea did, thats true.

BarçaBarça

You are right - nothing "lucky" about the results and the games in themselves. Although RM performed more shaky than could have been expected against e.g. Roma/Wolfsburg first match. What makes people call the campaign lucky surely is only the drawings, where RM has had the most unbelievable luck in facing only weaker opponents until the semi-finals, where no team have had an easier schedule. No team. That is lucky, because most likely RM would have had trouble (as they actually had against weaker sides as well) if they faced stronger opposition.

mehdimike

Well in 2014 we saw Real Vs Bayern in semi-final while ATM and chelsea were obviously the easier opponents for Real.if Barca could eliminate Atletico then you had Chelsea against yourself.
And also in 2012 Real played Bayern ib semi while Barca faced Chelsea!!
2011 Real faced Barca, again the hardest opponent.
Lets not forget that Barca had the easiest semi-final of recent years in 2012!!
That chelsea team.

serghei

Well in 2014 we saw Real Vs Bayern in semi-final while ATM and chelsea were obviously the easier opponents for Real.if Barca could eliminate Atletico then you had Chelsea against yourself.
And also in 2012 Real played Bayern ib semi while Barca faced Chelsea!!
2011 Real faced Barca, again the hardest opponent.
Lets not forget that Barca had the easiest semi-final of recent years in 2012!!
That chelsea team.

People speak about the QF especially. Outside Atletico last season, Real played since 2011 the following teams: Tottenham, APOEL :)lol: Can't believe that was possible), Galatasaray, Dortmund, Atletico, Wolfsburg.

6 draws, 4 EL level teams (or not even that), 1 team that would be relegation candidates in Spain - APOEL, and 1 strong team. That's a joke.

Basically, 80% of the time they received a free pass to the semis. No wonder they've made 6 semifinals in a row.

Last edited:

S7_MUFC

It would be interesting to see City get hammered by Bayern with Guardiola feeling conflicted about how to react....:pep:

Lutece FC

It would be interesting to see City get hammered by Bayern with Guardiola feeling conflicted about how to react....:pep:

City is a shitty team. They have no chance against Ateltico.

We lost against a shity team. I can't understand why. It's an absolute shame. Laurent Blanc is a scumbag. I knew it but what he did yesterday... Fuck it's unbelievable. An absolute asshole. Aurier was right in this video. He literally killed us...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
City is a shitty team. They have no chance against Ateltico.

We lost against a shity team. I can't understand why. It's an absolute shame. Laurent Blanc is a scumbag. I knew it but what he did yesterday... Fuck it's unbelievable. An absolute asshole. Aurier was right in this video. He literally killed us...

Both games really were abysmal. Atleast PSG could say that they had their whole midfield injured or suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans