UEFA European U21 Championship

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Can someone tell me what is fucking wrong with Tello? Piss poor so far in this tournament.

Mr Hulot

Can someone tell me what is fucking wrong with Tello? Piss poor so far in this tournament.

The worse he plays the better for us, as there will be no teams to activate his release clause! Bartra thinks he is Beckenbauer with all those long misplaced balls...Play to your abilities man!

I

instinct

They finally need someone to score some goals. One minute, one cross, but no one in the centre..

ShandyFFM

just me or are there many many barca fans in the stadium even more with barca shirts and flags than spanish one??? an the best not even one madrid ^^

Mr Hulot

Isco is playing amazingly once again and Thiago with maturity beyond his age. He has such a beautiful football brain!
Rodrigo,Montoya and Tello are playing very poor, let's hope for a better second half!

ShandyFFM

tello on the right wing looking so poor... and then he goes on the left wing and his first action is with pace and going 1on1. so let him play there. rodrigo out and morata in please

Home of Barca Fans