UEFA European U21 Championship

SEvolution

Germans were desperate to just touch the ball and against the Netherlands they came out all guns blazing in the 2nd half and made them look clueless.

Spain looks to me the team to beat.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I was really critical of Bartra's game this year (not really his fault, he was thrown into a terrible situation and I expected him to play as good as Varane) but he looked solid out there today. Loaning him out might be the best thing to do as he just needs minutes. He finally looked calm and relaxed. Him and Martinez link up well, Martinez may very well be Barca's answer to a new CB.

I thought Thiago looked good again, lost a few balls but he plays like a leader. I really hope he stays with Barca.

Illarramendi has been Spain's best player throughout the first 2 games.

Rodrigo and Tello are struggling right now, they need to step it up if La Rojita is to win it all.

Barca8

Spain definitely looks like the team to beat. Take away the Russian red card and the Dutch were pretty useless inspite of the Wijnaldum goal. The sending off changed the entire match and it didn't look entirely warranted.

Solid performances from Bartra, Martinez, Moreno & Isco but the standouts are Montoya & MotM Illarramendi. I was really impressed with Thiago playing 2 different roles in the 2 games so far. He played a Xavi role with Isco in midfield against Russia but today was in a free role more like Iniesta. Out of the starting 11 I think they should drop Rodrigo for Morata. How many times does Tello beat his defender and put in a cross dead center and Rodrigo isn't there?

It's been a nice tournament to watch so far.. away from the non-Barca transfers or the players who would be below last on my list who were are linked to ;)

impeh

Hi, its me..
Israel: Kleyman; Davidzade, Vahaba, Verta, Ben Harush, Biton, Krieff, Zaguri, Sallalih, Dabour, Turgeman

England: Steele, Clyne, Rose, Lees, Wisdom, McEachran, Chalobah, Shelvey, Ince, Zaha, Wickham

both games kick off at the same time.

Norway: Ostbo, Linnes, Rogne, Hedenstad, V. Berisha, Henriksen, Nordtveit, de Lanlay, Konradsen, Nielsen, King

Italy: Bardi, Donati, Capuano, Caldirola, Regini, Sansone, Saponara, Rossini, Crimi, Destro, Paloschi

Jenks

Pearce is a walking calamity. Those substitution were fucking bizarre. Henderson on for Ince? McEachran pushed out wide so he's taken off for Redmond, then Chalobah taken off for Sordell? Madness. The only positive that might come from this shambolic display is Pearce losing his job.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Through to the semi-finals. I hope Spain win tomorrow so they can demolish us in the semi-final :evil:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
c9f7667c54f7b0982242afe2a92eb0d9.png
e73da0ab5a8e1e62e9c9cd9ccc05d93f.png

Home of Barca Fans