UEFA European U21 Championship

spark

In my opinion De Gea is much better option than Ter Stegen... I don't know so many people prefer Ter Stegen...
Who was the player that shot that crazy free kick?

Because we live in a world where De Gea isnt available.The player who shot was Memphis Depay.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
A lot of people were trying to write off La Rojita but they looked composed as a group out there.

I thought Inigo Martinez looked solid in defense again out there, he's very aware of his positioning and where the ball is at all times. Not worth the 30M it would take to get him but if we fail in our pursuit of Thiago Silva again, he should be our choice.

Mr Hulot

I am pretty sure that if we make a good offer they will sell him alright. Cesc, Thiago Silva or Cristiano Ronaldo (and many more) weren't available, but the transfers happened. Barcelona has a 50 mil+sales budget to spend every year... I think we can at least try and buy this guy.(De Gea)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In my opinion De Gea is much better option than Ter Stegen... I don't know so many people prefer Ter Stegen...
Who was the player that shot that crazy free kick?

We wont get De Gea for anything less than 40m +.

His development in Man Utd has been superb and I doubt they want to sell at any cost and that he wants to come.

mixer

Spain are going to face Norway now, in semis.

Anyway, De Gea is a beast. Unfortunately he'll cost too much and I doubt he wants to leave manchester (IIRC he said something that if he leaves manchester the he can go only to madrid)

No keeper is worth 40m. Unlike other positions on the pitch there is obviously a limit to how much they can affect the game, thus the price should reflect that. I'd be in favour of looking at Martinez though, seems like a class act.

Gilberto

The player was Memphis Depay if I remember correctly. He plays for PSV Eindhoven I think.

Spain are sooo good.

Edit: Oops question was already answered.

Last edited:

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Total domination for Spain, despite them using some subs. Netherlands U21 subbed the whole team, but that's no excuse. We had no chance today. Netherlands-Italy will be exciting, with our best players (Maher, Ola John, Strootman) back again.

Worst of all, our coach doesn't think our performance was that bad....well, it was. We looked totally clueless in possession. Spain has great build-up play, we don't. We were lucky to beat Germany, and Russia was very weak after being set back to 10 players, but today we finally got punished for our weak build-up play.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
My dream has come true! A Norway-Spain semi-final. Now I just need Spain to demolish us so this stupid overrating of our team here home in Norway ends.

Home of Barca Fans