Uefa Nations League 2022-23

Temptation

Again, nothing wrong with being virgins either. Secure guys don't put down people on those supposed factors, especially on a faceless internet forum. Only incels and ironically involuntary virgins do that hahaha. :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Again, nothing wrong with being virgins either. Secure guys don't put down people on those supposed factors, especially on a faceless internet forum. Only incels and ironically involuntary virgins do that hahaha. :lol:
Bro. Not inserting yourself in every single discussion is not going to kill you. Just so you know.

Temptation

Ah ok. You got tagged. I'll let you off the hook this time.
Also, I'm firmly against mocking people like Prince of Macedonia(who have had mental health issues clearly) on the basis of his virginity. Especially from faceless trolls on the internet who are Prime Brad Pitts and Johnny Depps only on an internet forum hiding behind a screen and probably haven't touched a woman in their lives. :lol: :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
I also just realized that a hair bleach not just helps camouflaging balding but also hides gray hair. Such effectiveness.

Andresito

Staff member
lol relax, people have no idea who's a virgin or not in here, was just a bait and it seems to have hit the spot.

Temptation

lol relax, people have no idea who's a virgin or not in here, was just a bait and it seems to have hit the spot.
Don't backtrack mate. :lol:

You very well knew people like Zanetti are struggling with mental health issues in this aspect.

It was just a below-the-belt attempt by your group to take out your real life frustrations and failures on users you despise.

Temptation

I also just realized that a hair bleach not just helps camouflaging balding but also hides gray hair. Such effectiveness.
Gray hair is pretty much IN though..

Ever since George Clooney did the salt n pepper thingy and the phrase "silver fox" got into pop culture.

Imo gray looks cool and distinguished on dudes but doesn't suit females.

Andresito

Staff member
Don't backtrack mate. :lol:

You very well knew people like Zanetti are struggling with mental health issues in this aspect.

It was just a below-the-belt attempt by your group to take out your real life frustrations and failures on users you despise.
What group are you yapping about lol

Temptation

What group are you yapping about lol
Listen mate: All I'll say is please mock me but do not include people like Zanetti in there. I have a friend whose profession deals with these mental health patients and it can really hit them hard. I feel a great deal of empathy for people struggling with themselves.

Home of Barca Fans