Uefa Nations League 2022-23

jamrock

Koeman subbing off all the wrong players.

Leaving on all the big names, who play for the big clubs and whom should be leading this group but have failed yet again, Is a big problem.

Andresito

Staff member
Listen mate: All I'll say is please mock me but do not include people like Zanetti in there. I have a friend whose profession deals with these mental health patients and it can really hit them hard. I feel a great deal of empathy for people struggling with themselves.
He wasn't tagged to receive a notification anyway, you made this a bigger deal than it was initially. There's more to life than this forum mate. Bait was a success.

Temptation

Well yeah, coz it's below the belt and Zanetti will definitely read this. But if being insensitive and lacking empathy is a "success" under the veil of a "bait" to you, then Congrats.

CatalinR10

Listen mate: All I'll say is please mock me but do not include people like Zanetti in there. I have a friend whose profession deals with these mental health patients and it can really hit them hard. I feel a great deal of empathy for people struggling with themselves.

This you ?

e8SMMrJ.jpg

CatalinR10

Don't worry. Won't end up being gang raped by Gypsies like you do. Internet hardman. :lol:

All day every day you're picking internet fights with at least 5 people on this forum because you've ran from real irl fights all your life so it's easier to hind behind a screen while making insults which seem to be hard to you.

You come across as a typical subhuman who has nothing going on in life , a virgin ( you getting baited to the max by Andressito's post pretty much proved it ) , a soft man who gets pushed by everyone.

Go on and keep making your gay rape jokes , gypsy jokes and whatever you want , won't make you more of a man to anyone here or any other forum , and won't wipe your tears off when you go to sleep as the total failure that you are.

Temptation

All day every day you're picking internet fights with at least 5 people on this forum because you've ran from real irl fights all your life so it's easier to hind behind a screen while making insults which seem to be hard to you.

You come across as a typical subhuman who has nothing going on in life , a virgin ( you getting baited to the max by Andressito's post pretty much proved it ) , a soft man who gets pushed by everyone.

Go on and keep making your gay rape jokes , gypsy jokes and whatever you want , won't make you more of a man to anyone here or any other forum , and won't wipe your tears off when you go to sleep as the total failure that you are.
Says the clown who acts hard on a football forum. Pussy hoe. :lol:

The only time you are HARD is when those Romanian lads get too close to you. :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Drowned twice and held back tonight. Let's see what happens. Atmosphere in Rotterdam and in Croatia is crazy.

jamrock

Croatia will walk this.

Would be good for that Madrid bastard Modric to win something internationally

Home of Barca Fans