Van Persie

Hatem Ben Arfa

Like I said before Redmadridista, how can you be a real Man Utd fan and think all this time that Berbatov is a Man Utd fan and that is why he chose them over city?

:lol:

Berbatov_375683a.jpg

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Like I said before Redmadridista, how can you be a real Man Utd fan and think all this time that Berbatov is a Man Utd fan and that is why he chose them over city?

:lol:

Berbatov_375683a.jpg

HBA, let's keep this topic on track. Stop posting silly things in this thread.

It's a RVP thread........................

You have already failed with the Rooney debate...now you want a Berbatov debate. #fail

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

HBA, let's keep this topic on track. Stop posting silly things in this thread.

It's a RVP thread........................

You have already failed with the Rooney debate...now you want a Berbatov debate. #fail

then why did you bring up Berbatov in the first place and claim he's a Man Utd fan in the RVP thread? :lol:

RVP and Kagawa will be the first choice up front Man Utd next season.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
then why did you bring up Berbatov in the first place and claim he's a Man Utd fan in the RVP thread? :lol:

RVP and Kagawa will be the first choice up front Man Utd next season.

I guess you have never seen Kagawa play. He's not a striker... and Rooney will be one of the first names in the starting 11.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Everyone and their dog was a Barca fan for a few years. Even lifelong Milan fan Kobe Bryant was suddenly the biggest cule in the world. :lol:

That should be changing though.

Tembbi

Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez were 5667565666 times better than Citeh's strikers. Your comment is void.

I would never cheer for City, unless they're playing United or Madrid.
Your comment doesn't make sense. It's irrelevant how many good attacking players ManU had. They didn't have a deep-lying striker. Berba was
the only clean striker there. He was guaranteed playing time whenever they needed a pure striker.
Rooney, not a striker. Ronaldo, definitely not a striker. Tevez, closer, but still not a striker.

I'm definitely not upset by RVP rejecting City's offer. I strongly feel he chose whichever club paid him the most. I don't even give a damn because
I don't rate RVP highly at all. Reportedly Juventus and City dropped out of the battle when RVP kept asking for too high salary. Arsenal offered
him a £130,000. Geesh what a shocker he didn't stay when he had the chance to double it at Manure.

Last edited:

Bergkamp10

Very dissapointing that he would chose to go to Man Utd after being Arsenal captain and being at the club for 8 years. I don't really have a problem with him wanting to leave but I think going to a rival (yes, I know United have been stronger than us in the past few years but Arsenal fans fucking hate them) is a dickish thing to do. Wenger has stood by him through so much so going to United is a bit of a 'fuck you' to him. After all this "I'm an Arsenal fan" and "I only want to win stuff with Arsenal", it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Just seen him as a massive judas, tbh.

Obviously will be interesting to see how he does. I've said before that I don't think he'll ever have a season like last year and that to really shine, the team has to be built around him and play to his strengths so I don't think he'll be as good for United as he was last year but he'll do well. Still huge question marks over his fitness, I wouldn't like to be paying a 29 year with a dodgy ankle £200k-a-week but I guess Ferguson is desperate to beat City this year.

DB10

Think Wenger has finally learned that he needs to buy players for today and not just for tomorrow, because when tomorrow comes the players just stab him in the back.

Home of Barca Fans