Van Persie

Ketoth

Bought his own hype. He thought Barcelona and Real Madrid would be desperate to sign him after 1 good season and fight for his signature. All he got was an half-arsed pisstake bid of € 10 million from Juventus. Now he's in an awkward situation. He said he'd never join another Premier League club but the only clubs who would take him are United and City.

Naah. I doubt he ever had Spain in his mind at this stage of his career. His family are settled in London/UK, he doesn't want to go to another Country.

Meitux

Naah. I doubt he ever had Spain in his mind at this stage of his career. His family are settled in London/UK, he doesn't want to go to another Country.
i think his best choice if he leaves would be manchester united. If he plays like last season there and rooney with him they will have a lethal attack

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
If he leaves he'd better choose for United, yeah. But IDK, why not stay and sign a contract. Then really demand they take it up a gear in getting good players. And damn, why the hell is Wnger sticking to young FRENCH players? The amount of french players at Arsenal the past 10 years is just absolutely bonkers!

Robbie

Why did Rafa sign so many Spaniards for Liverpool? Why did Vialli and Ranieri sign so many Italians for Chelsea?

Wenger is a Frenchman himself and knows that league inside out (he's even a guest commentator for French NT games in Euros/WC, and has been asked many times to coach the NT). Besides, he's rarely wrong with French players.

Ursegor

World Champion
Does Wenger also think that La Masia is a French institute because it has a French word in it? If so it would be worth renaming the academy.

Gervinho

Does Wenger also think that La Masia is a French institute because it has a French word in it? If so it would be worth renaming the academy.

we havent got anyone except fabregas from you....rest of the kids were nothing special. I have seen Toral play for our U18 and he's not even the best midfielder there and the chances he makes it here are very small. I assume he took the chance as he knew there was no way he could make it at Barca. And lets not talk about Merida...he was useless

JackWilshere4

I wouldn't mind taking a look at Wenger's face after RVP and Song are sold to Manutd and Barca.

RVP? Yeah, will give you that one. Wenger has been trying to hold on to him and this deal is taking ages to go through. The fact that the Song deal has moved as quickly as it has tell you what?

Robbie

I wouldn't mind taking a look at Wenger's face after RVP and Song are sold to Manutd and Barca.

When we have Coquelin more than ready to make a step up?

Arsene-wenger-smiles-nationalturk.jpg

If Barca wanted a young, proper DM, they should've tapped up and signed this kid instead. Thank god they didn't :)

Last edited:

Gervinho

When we have Coquelin more than ready to make a step up?

Arsene-wenger-smiles-nationalturk.jpg

If Barca wanted a young, proper DM, they should've tapped up and signed this kid instead. Thank god they didn't :)

I like the Coq(yeah i know) but he's nothing more than a backup player next season

Tembbi

Robin Van Persie... Probably one of the world's most overrated players. He has nothing but a good left foot shot.

Robbie

I like the Coq(yeah i know) but he's nothing more than a backup player next season

Song was nothing more than a backup player too. All he had at the time was a decent loan at Charlton, and suddenly was a starter after Flamini left on a free. I rate Coquelin far more than I ever rated Song and Flams (at that stage of their development). He's going to be a fan favourite next season

Home of Barca Fans