Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Messigician

Honestly, if this incompetent board and coach SELL him, they should be OUT NOW
ALL OF THEM
Motion of no confidence should be initiated RIGHT NOW
Not much can be done when the coach doesn’t rate him and his agent refuses all loan moves

Kdb at Chelsea situation

Birdy

Not much can be done when the coach doesn’t rate him and his agent refuses all loan moves

Kdb at Chelsea situation

Sack the coach
He is not Pep or Klopp who are going to stay that long to have a say about the long-term squad

Seriously, I am wondering if any of the incompetent board we have, has taken any introductory course in his life about basic finances and cost/risk estimation

Messigician

Sack the coach
He is not Pep or Klopp who are going to stay that long to have a say about the long-term squad

Seriously, I am wondering if any of the incompetent board we have, has taken any introductory course in his life about basic finances and cost/risk estimation
Media reported Xavi told the board they would have to pay out his contract in full if they wanted him out after he said he’s staying.

I doubt club have the money to sack him anyway

Messigician

@BarcaSpaces

Deco has decided that Vitor Roque will not continue with FC Barcelona next season. He will ask his agents for either a loan or a permanent transfer. Xavi believes that Roque isn't reliable and the sports management agrees with him.
@La_SER

Embarrassing. Unacceptable.
Ah so the story finally came out to the masses did it

Birdy

Media reported Xavi told the board they would have to pay out his contract in full if they wanted him out after he said he’s staying.

I doubt club have the money to sack him anyway

I know Xavi is a rat that pretends to love the club, but after new Nike deal, we are essentially back to 1:1 and they can very well pay him out of his contract

Birdy

Victor Font:

Please SAVE MY CLUB from this HUMILIATING DECADANCE
Laporta is unhingedly determined to sink Barca and let Madrid build a dynasty

Messigician

I know Xavi is a rat that pretends to love the club, but after new Nike deal, we are essentially back to 1:1 and they can very well pay him out of his contract
Well I presume the club would rather spend that money on transfers rather than sacking the coach

Iniesta Ultra

@BarcaSpaces

Deco has decided that Vitor Roque will not continue with FC Barcelona next season. He will ask his agents for either a loan or a permanent transfer. Xavi believes that Roque isn't reliable and the sports management agrees with him.
@La_SER

Embarrassing. Unacceptable.

Nothing should surprise us anymore.

This trainwreck won't end until Fatporta, Deco, and Xavi are gone.

Birdy

Nothing should surprise us anymore.

This trainwreck won't end until Fatporta, Deco, and Xavi are gone.
Absolutely

When I posted this:
ARREST ALL THREE

AGAIN: LAPORTA, 2026 CAN:T COME SOON ENOUGH
YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE FOR THIS

after this embarrassing moment:

1715612418626.jpeg

people were laughing.

Soon everyone will see that all three are the problem, and until they are gone Barca will continue to plummet

Home of Barca Fans