Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

vuji_31

I already said.

New Lautaro Martinez.

I would pass.

40mil for him is too much, he will not score more then 6-7 goals in first season here, rather get Auba and buy CDM or RB.

Paying 40mil for kid who will be backup for Lewa is just nonsense, concidering how broke we are and have many positions we need to renew.

JamDav1982

Lautaro Martinez is a good player so that is not some slight.

Auba has barely played in a year. Cant be sure at all he comes back as same player was.

vuji_31

I know, bu concidering his age and time needed to adapt abd other positions it is clear we need to sign someone like Auba for free.

khaled_a_d

I know, bu concidering his age and time needed to adapt abd other positions it is clear we need to sign someone like Auba for free.

His age and time to adapt are kind of perfect for the position, as we have Lewa pinned as starting 9 for a year at least, probably 2.
This will allow Roque, or someone else, to adapt with minimal pressure and make Lewa's replacement from within.

That being said, in terms of immediate impact, yes we need DM and RB more urgently. Although with the way Xavi plays and with I.Martinez coming I might say only DM is more urgent

khaled_a_d

Watching the game. Should have had 2 pens too :lol:

Not playing great or anything. But solid with strong mentality. Guess thats what you want though.

Watched highlights

Don't get why 2nd goal was ruled out? was the man with assist offside?
Roque is a guy who doesn't hesitate much and play very direct
What is your opinion on him? And what about Wesley from Flamengo (RB we were linked to) and Matheus França who was highly rated in the U-20 tournament?

Porque

Watched highlights

Don't get why 2nd goal was ruled out? was the man with assist offside?
Roque is a guy who doesn't hesitate much and play very direct
What is your opinion on him? And what about Wesley from Flamengo (RB we were linked to) and Matheus França who was highly rated in the U-20 tournament?
I stopped watched around 70 because me legal source of viewing stopped working.

Didn't focus on the Flamengo players but good to see Wesley is a starter now. Our old B team player Igor Gomes so also the starting RB for Internacional too at the moment btw.

Vitor Roque. I like him. Doesn't stop running, chasing down the defensive line. Technically not fantastic, nor exceptional pace or dribbling. He reminds me of someone but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe Tevez with the shooting style of Adriano?

He will be a solid top player but not on the talent level (technically) of Endrick or even Lamine.

Home of Barca Fans