Dribbles
Roque 5
Endrick 0

Key Passes
Roque 3
Endrick 0

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Let's not forget Endrick is 1.5 years younger, which is massive at that age.

But I am very pleased with Roque. To me he looks like a sure bet.

Porque

Roque was better, Endrick has better technical attributes.

To be honest, I think Endrick level is way higher than Roque at the same age. Got that first touch that Vitor Roque lacks, which a forward at Barcelona really needs as you receive the ball with half a second before being tackled.

And saying all that, I don't think Endrick will end a forward but an interior.

Roque got that grit and determination though to succeed. Not to mention he is no slouch in terms of ability compared to the Gabigols and Richarlisons.

Oh and both appear friends, so no doubt a media invented rivalry in Spain.

khaled_a_d

And saying all that, I don't think Endrick will end a forward but an interior.

Endrick has that goal scoring instinct tbf.
It is always difficult to assess a player of his age tbh, but Endrick seems to lack that "wow" factor for a progidy in any attribute.
Not the fastest or most athletic, not the best dribbler, not that tall or the strongest etc. Ironically the same criticism of Roque who is better athlete.
But, with a good finishing and movement he can turn into a Romario or Villa.

Porque

Endrick has that goal scoring instinct tbf.
It is always difficult to assess a player of his age tbh, but Endrick seems to lack that "wow" factor for a progidy in any attribute.
Not the fastest or most athletic, not the best dribbler, not that tall or the strongest etc. Ironically the same criticism of Roque who is better athlete.
But, with a good finishing and movement he can turn into a Romario or Villa.

Endrick is a bit like a pre-injury Fati. Not quite a 9 by himself but plays close to FW.

Position isnt really used right now in Barca/Madrid but we effectively used this type with Villa.

Roque despite his size seems more a proper 9. Whether that ends up being for Barca or a team a level below like Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool is another question.

Home of Barca Fans