Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

vuji_31

I also think he will fail badly.

We will pay 40 50 mil for guy like thus, but Alvarez was less then 20.

Porque

I also think he will fail badly.

We will pay 40 50 mil for guy like thus, but Alvarez was less then 20.

Rumour is we have enquired to City regarding a Julian Alvarez loan.

About Vitor Roque, Brasileiro starts this month. 8goals+ before Summer market would be a great return.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The latest Brazilian hypejobs have done well. Jesus, Rodrygo and Vini are all WC players. If this guy turns out as good he is worth the price.

vuji_31

Rumour is we have enquired to City regarding a Julian Alvarez loan.

About Vitor Roque, Brasileiro starts this month. 8goals+ before Summer market would be a great return.

I know about Alvarez.

To bad we have actually almost signed Vini and Rodrygo, and Real M sent better offeer last minute

mc_lovin

The latest Brazilian hypejobs have done well. Jesus, Rodrygo and Vini are all WC players. If this guy turns out as good he is worth the price.

Rodrygo and Jesus are world-class players?

Vitor has been called up for Brazil. He definitely gets the special talent treatment :p

Porque

Arthur (RB we were linked with from Mineiro)) and Andrey (now Chelsea) are also in the selection.

Interesting.

There is also Andre of Fluminense who is a DMC. Liverpool and us linked before.

serghei

We need to stop thinking as if a 35-40m player is certified starter money, those days are long gone. He is gonna be a good investment for 35-40m if he ends up like Gabriel Jesus, meaning a very good squad player with potential to become better some day.

ajnotkeith

We need to stop thinking as if a 35-40m player is certified starter money, those days are long gone. He is gonna be a good investment for 35-40m if he ends up like Gabriel Jesus, meaning a very good squad player with potential to become better some day.

Well, last summer we got :

Kounde (50m)
Christensen (free)
Kessie (free)

2 world-class starters and one good squad player for 50m combined.

40m is still a lot of money. Just because EPL teams are dumb doesn't change the fact you can still get quality for that.

Just need to look a bit harder and not be like Chelsea just buying the most hyped players of the market.

khaled_a_d

Arthur (RB we were linked with from Mineiro)) and Andrey (now Chelsea) are also in the selection.

Interesting.

There is also Andre of Fluminense who is a DMC. Liverpool and us linked before.

I was coming to say that.
Seems like there is that "let's boost those talents" type of selection here

Home of Barca Fans