Was it a Red??

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Personally during the game as it happened I think he definitely heard the whistle. Watching it on replays I'm not as sure, but I don't think the time elapsed is that valid an argument, as it doesn't take long to kick a ball anyway. I think it was a harsh yellow, given that refs normally become more lenient when a player has been booked, they don't like to issue a second yellow for something soft.

The Arsenal whining is annoying though, he had 55mins to do something, yet he did bugger all. Plus he had been injured, so probably wouldn't have lasted the game.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Plus, let's not merely overlook the reality that RVP was lucky to still be on the pitch after cleating Leo in the first half which didn't even receive any booking...RVP is a tool, a tool for trying to take a shot at Dani after being warned and a bigger tool for testing a referee's resolve when he was already on a booking with that needless strike that had him sent off

If people are gonna shed a tear over the match, shed one for how much of an imbecile RVP is

Home of Barca Fans