Wayne Rooney

MoFroBo

Would be hilarious if Barca bought CR just to troll him, so he is benched all the time and given 3 mins to play each game :lol:

Imagine his tantrums and outbursts on the bench, he would be totally broken down.

Jenks

with his style of play he would be useless buy,

Nonsense. This is just silly Barca bias. He would walk into your first team and adapt to the style with relative ease. If Pep was offered him on the cheap, he would snap Real's hands off.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Nonsense. This is just silly Barca bias. He would walk into your first team and adapt to the style with relative ease. If Pep was offered him on the cheap, he would snap Real's hands off.

Ronaldo would be nice to have because he is very good despite what Barca fanboys say, but much like Cesc, in fact even more so, the team would have to adapt to Ronaldo because he really can't dribble for shit and at this point in his career I don't see him learning how to.

He can run really, really fast though, and that's nice.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
He could take penalties I suppose. As well as running fast.

But my god he'd get shown up if he tried to get involved in the build up play :lol:

gingerless

there are a lot of players i would take over him for this barca. not because of bias, but because they would just be better for us

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
he would do 4-5 needless stepovers and pass the ball sideways

i guess he could compete with Alves for the worst power free kick

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
there are a lot of players i would take over him for this barca. not because of bias, but because they would just be better for us
Yup. Jenks' posts show a fundamental misunderstanding of what makes Barca so good. Lots of people make the same mistake.

Great player + great team must equal a great combination, it seems. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans