Wayne Rooney

Superfly

Banned
Unless you count "hit and run" as dribbling, then yeah, he's a pretty shit dribbler. In his Man Utd days he would at least have some agility to do all his stupid tricks but it looks like thats gone now.

B

beautifulgame

nah, the defenders are not as equipped to deal with a skillful player in the EPL.

Notice how Mata and Silva (good dribblers) look great in the EPL.

Ronaldo hasn't gotten to be a worse dribbler really, it's just that the defenders and team tactics he plays against are better equipped to deal with a player on the dribble.

Dinho

two goals against another mediocre side for Rooney.

cue everyone saying he's world-class again! typical sensationalism tbh.

Yawn. Two goals against your biggest rival should always be praised, not matter how shite they currently are. He's scored against Arsenal, Barcelona, Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea several times over the past year.

Rooney is world class. That is a fact. There are people on this forum who think Suarez is world class. Now that's something to get your knickers in a twist over.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Yawn. Two goals against your biggest rival should always be praised, not matter how shite they currently are. He's scored against Arsenal, Barcelona, Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea several times over the past year.

Rooney is world class. That is a fact. There are people on this forum who think Suarez is world class. Now that's something to get your knickers in a twist over.

facepalm.jpg

someone else explain it to him please, I just, I dunno...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
facepalm.jpg

someone else explain it to him please, I just, I dunno...
:D

you should learn not to fall for sarcasm man. Moreover Meta is a Mancunian

Gotta give it to this guy, Rooney does score in important games

Home of Barca Fans